Â Palmolive THERMAL SPA Mineral Massage Shower Gel
I do not generally use shower gels. I used to use either Johnsonâ€™s baby Soap or Herbal and Medicinal Soaps like Medimix, Acnelac etc. for bathing. I did use a few body washes earlier that were either samples, from hotels or from my vellvette box. 😛 This is my first official shower gel purchase. (I know) 😀 The reason why I bought it is because my body skin is very dry unlike my facial skin which is very oily and use of soaps has made it even drier. I wanted a shower gel that also has mild scrubbing properties to exfoliate the dead skin cells regularly as we often neglect our body from scrubbing and exfoliating.
Price: Rs. 135
Net Volume: 250 ml
Â My experience with Palmolive THERMAL SPA Mineral Massage Shower Gel:
I bought this one from NewU and could see a whole range of shower gels from different brands. Palmolive comes with a variety of shower gels with different acting agents in them.
I picked the Thermal Spa shower gel which claims to have thermal clay and seaweed that are great therapeutic ingredients that relax, soothes and moisturizes the skin. They are mainly used in spas and hence, that is the reason this shower gel is called Thermal Spa, I believe. Its consistency is quite runny. It is basically a light blue colored gel with very fine white granules to give a light but unnoticeable scrubbing effect to the skin. A generous amount is enough for whole body and it lathers quiet well too. It has been over a week since I have been using it and I felt it made my already dry body skin feel even drier. I could not get away without using a body lotion as it was making me feel dry and itchy.
What I like about Palmolive THERMAL SPA Mineral Massage Shower Gel:
- Refreshing fragrance.
- Convenient packaging, flip top.
- Easily available.
- Varied range available.
- Presence of Thermal Clay and Seaweed.
What I do not like about Palmolive THERMAL SPA Mineral Massage Shower Gel:
- Will suit normal skin types. Dry skins, avoid.
- Fragrance does not last at all.
- Not moisturizing.
Overall Verdict: This is a very regular shower gel, it smells fresh and strong but that does not last long. Also, it helps in exfoliating the skin but dries it out at the same time. I am neither fond of this gel, neither do I hate it. I will finish this bottle but will not buy it again. 🙂
Ratings: I would not like to rate it because it has both good and bads to it. So, it might suit some, did not work too good for me.
Â Have you tried Palmolive THERMAL SPA Mineral Massage Shower Gel?
You might like reading these also:-
- Wise She MAC Betty Bright & Mall Madness Winner
- MAC Mineralize Rich Lady At Play Lipstick Review, Swatches & FOTD
- Best Makeup Book Suggestions
- The Body Shop Pink GrapeFruit Shower Gel Review
- Clinique Brown Gel Eyeliner Review & Swatches
- Diana Of London Shimmer Touch Melange Eyeshadow 36 Emerald Stone Review
- Lakme PopTints Lip Tint Candy Kiss Review, Swatches & FOTD
- Nomarks Face Wash for Pimpled and Pimple Prone Skin Review
- DIY â€“ Mint Hair Mask
- MAC Pro Longwear Lip Pencil More to Love Review & Swatches