In my previous review of Palmolive Thermal Spa Mineral Massage, I told you all how that body wash was not much of a use for me. As I wanted a moisturizer based body was, the SA at NewU told me to switch to the Skin Renewal one. This body wash contains Crushed Coconuts and Jojoba Butter Extracts as its main components. As the ingredients suggests, itâ€™s quite buttery and moisturizing on skin.
- Price: Rs. 125.
- Net Volume: 250 ml
- Shelf Life: 24 months.
To my surprise this body wash is Rs. 10 cheaper than the Thermal Spa.
- Fragrance: It smells heaven. The fragrance is just so intense and soothing at the same time, as if you are actually in a good spa. Also, it stays on for a while after the wash.
- Texture: It is cream based thick formula, unlike the Mineral Massage which is a gel based runny fluid. It has very fine brown coconut extracts that cannot be felt much.
What I like aboutÂ Palmolive THERMAL SPA Skin Renewal Body Wash:-
- Creamy, buttery texture.
- Moisturizing, leaves skin soft.
- Very affordable.
- Lathers well.
There is nothing that I do not like about this product. Itâ€™s a perfect body wash for me. 🙂
Overall Verdict: This is quite a good body wash for daily use that moisturizes and leaves the skin soft. It leaves hydrated unlike the Mineral Massage that would dry out my skin. Only a bit goes a long way. Recommended for all skin types. If you like cream based shower gels, this one is for you.
Will I repurchase this product again?: Yes, I will. Though, I am exploring new ones every time I finish a bottle.
Have you tried Palmolive THERMAL SPA Skin Renewal Body Wash?
You might like reading these also:-
- MUA Love Hearts Lip Balm Sugar Lips Review & Swatches
- Sleek Makeup Kajal Eyeliner Odyssey Review, Swatches & EOTD
- 6 Steps To Less Is More Makeup â€“ Wise She Mag Net -Femina 2013 March
- Five Healthy Eating Habits of Our Parents We Should Adopt
- Revlon Age Defying With BOTAFIRM SCULPT-LOGIC Serum Deep Re-shaping Face And Contour Serum