Hi lovely people,
How are you all, the craze for Argan/Moroccan oil is wide spread and we all love this trend as it makes our hair more lovable, manageable and healthy! I opted for a Herbal Moroccan oil shampoo which I will review later after I see how it works for me. Till then I have been using the new Pantene Pro-V Dry Oil with Argan oil.
Let us see how it works for me:
About Pantene Pro-V Smooth & Sleek Dry Oil with Argan Oil:
Perfect for dry hair, Panteneâ€™s Smooth & Sleek Dry Oil with Argan Oil makes all the difference between straggly, dry ends and a luxurious glossy mane. The blend of Moroccan Argan oil and lightweight Pro-V complex ensures you get the benefits of Moroccoâ€™s famed beauty elixir, without the greasiness associated with the 100% pure oil.
Price: Â£ 6.99 for 100 ml
You can buy dry oil from Flipkart.com here
Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethiconol, Alcohol Denat, Parfum, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Panthenol, Benzyl Salicylate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Aqua, Linalool, Citronellol, Limonene.
My take on Pantene Pro-V Smooth & Sleek Dry Oil with Argan Oil:
The oil is a dry oil thus quickly absorbed by the hair, the oil is heat proctectant for using just before your styling or simplying blow drying. I usually apply after my hair wash and makes my hair softer and ready to smoothen. I have been using serums all the time and I always need them for managing my hair.
The fragrance is nice and sweet and oil does not leave it heavy or greasy. It makes my hair shiny and dry ends are nourished. I have not noticed any difference in my hair quality, of course there can be no miracles.
The dry oil is designed for use on wet or dry hair, in between washes. It works well even on dry hair as it does not make it greasy or heavy. I have long hair and usually I have a problem of no volume since my hair is fine. The oil does not add to the pulling my hair down.
I think the hair is perfect for fine, long hair.
What I really like about Pantene Pro-V Smooth & Sleek Dry Oil with Argan Oil:
- Suits my long fine hair,
- Does not make it greasy,
- Nice fragrance of argan oil,
- Nourishing oil is a blend of Moroccan oil,
- Helps moisturizing dry ends.
What I dislike about Pantene Pro-V Smooth & Sleek Dry Oil with Argan Oil:
- There is nothing I dislike about this oil, just that the oil is a bit runny and not very thick. This does not make it any less than its counter part.
Have you tried Pantene Pro-V Smooth & Sleek Dry Oil with Argan Oil?
You might like to read:-
- Top 10 Beauty Productsâ€™ Brands In India
- Coastal Scents Hot Pot in Coral Pink Review â€“ MAC Paradisco Eyeshadow Dupe
- All Colorbar Matte Lipstick Shades Price & Swatches
- MAC 231 Small Shader Brush Review
- 10 Must Try Gorgeous Hair Styles For Short And Thin Hair
- Bobbi Brown Corrector in Peach Review & Swatches
- 5 Tips To Avoid Chemicals In Your Bath & Makeup