Papaya face mask is used on those day when your face looks dull or is tanned.
Papaya contains enzymes called papain then helps in whitening the skin and renewing it.It is rich in nutrients and vitamins that makes the skin spot free and soft too.Because of its bleaching properties it is used in soaps and many other lotions as well.
It also has antioxidant and therefore it protects the skin from free radicals as well.If you yogurt which contain lactic acid then it will help in removing the dead skin and honey as many of us know helps in moisturizing the face.
The remedy doesnÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t require much things and therefore it can be prepared with in minutes.
Here goes the recipe:-
In a blender add half cup of papaya ,1tsp of yogurt and 1tsp of honey.Blend all the ingredients together and make a smooth paste. Apply mixture on your face for 10 minutes and rinse it off with water.
Apply your favourite moisturizer and enjoy the rejuvenation.
You might like reading this also:-
- Maybelline Lip Polish Glam 2 Review & Swatches
- I Love Strawberries and Cream Bath & Shower Creme Review
- 5 Great Hair Oils Review
- Dirty Works Buff Your Stuff Body Scrub Review
- 20 Beautful Henna Designs For Nikah
- e.l.f. Studio Kabuki Brush Review
- Loreal Paris New True Match Super-Blendable Makeup Review
- The Body Shop Satsuma Shower Gel Review
- MAC Matte Lipstick Lady Danger Review, Swatches & FOTD
- Homemade Face Pack For Anti Aging With Green Gram Flour