Parachute Advanced Ayurvedic Hot Oil : Usage & Benefits
Today Iâ€™ll be talking about the usages and benefits of Parachute Advanced Ayurvedic Deep Conditioning Hot Oil.
I have some really fond memories associated with parachute. It was the first oil brand Iâ€™ve ever used and throughout my childhood my mother and I been loyal customers. But then it was the pure coconut oil from Parachute. My Maa used to use the original parachute oil and massage it in my hair. I was really fond of the champi and it relieved me from all the tiredness and stress.
But how is this parachute hair oil is different from the original parachute hair oil? This has some added Ayurvedic ingredients and the warmth this oil supposedly provides is supposed to open the hair shaft and provide deep penetration. It claims to penetrate deep in the hair shaft in just 20 minutes..!!
So let us go through the usages and benefits of this oil in detailsâ€¦
What the company claims:
Dry rough hair can be difficult to manage. Give your hair new Parachute Advansed Hot Oilâ€™s Deep Conditioning. It penetrates 3 layers deep in just 20 minutes. So apply Hot Oil just 20 minutes before shampoo and win your hair over Get 3X softer, smoother hair with Parachute Advansed Hot Oilâ€™s Deep Conditioning.
Parachute Advansed Ayurvedic hot oil is a coconut oil enriched with Ayurvedic warming oils of â€˜Malakanganiâ€™ and â€˜Piper Nigrumâ€™.
1. Pour oil onto your palm, rub your palms together to feel the warmth come through.
2. Gently massage onto hair and scalp. The warmth opens up the pores and the oil soaks in, providing deep nourishment.
3. Wash off to get beautiful, lustrous hair.
This oil calls itself hot oil. You need to rub it between your palms and the rubbing action then activates the oil and then you feel the warmth. But this heat is so mild that you donâ€™t really feel anything on scalp at all. It has the same consistency as that of the regular coconut oil but the smell is completely different. Nothing â€œcoconuttyâ€ about it. It has a chemical smell that is a little weird. It is almost clear oil, not very sticky and it gets absorbed quickly also. It spreads easily on hair and washes off with a mild shampoo too.
I prefer to leave it overnight and shampoo the next day.
- It didnâ€™t cause any hair fall or any damage to my hair.
- Doesnâ€™t solidify in winters, unlike other oils, which makes it easy to use from the bottle.
- Leaves hair soft and shiny.
- Non sticky.
- Easy to apply, easy to wash off.
While discussing the benefits, I would like to talk about the cons of Parachute Advanced Ayurvedic Hot Oil as wellâ€¦
- No warming effect felt on scalp. It doesnâ€™t live up to its claims.
- The smell is weird. I am not very comfortable with it and also know quite a few people who donâ€™t like the smell much. It smells neither like coconut oil nor like herbal oils.
- Very average performance.
- Incomplete ingredient list.
The smell is a huge turn off for me and I guess there are way better oils available in the Indian market with authentic ingredients. I would rather go for the original parachute coconut oil.
Have you tried Parachute Advanced Ayurvedic Hot Oil?
You may also like reading:-