Patanjali Almond Oil And Ways To Use Almond Oil
Patanjali almond oil is my favourite almond oil. This is 100% pure sweet almond oil. Almond oil is very rich source of vitamin E and vitamin E is essential for healthy skin and hair.
Price- INR 100
You can buy from Flipkart.com here
My take on Patanjali Almond Oil
The oil has been repackaged in a better looking bottle. It comes with a flip top cap. This packaging is more user friendly.
The oil is like any other almond oil but it is easily affordable. The oil is really light weight and does not make my skin feel greasy.
I prefer Patanjali almond oil as Patanjali is known for the purity of its ingredients. I highly recommend this almond oil to everyone.
You also might like to checkout the video
How I use Patanjali Almond Oil
- My favourite way to use this is to massage it on my skin. It makes skin really soft and radiant. This oil can also be used on face for hydration and soothing effect.
- Regular facial massage with almond oil reduces signs of aging and make skin firm. This oils also lightens dark spots on face.
- Another way I like to use this is to mix almond oil with honey and massage on lips. It helps in lightening lip pigmentation.
- Regular head massages with almond oil reduce hair fall. This oil is very good to treat dry and rough hair.
- Almond oil reduces dandruff and prevents split ends too. It makes hair shiny.
- Massage some almond oil with vitamin E capsule on your eye lashes for two months. Your eye lashes will become shiny and you will start seeing some growth in them as well.
- Mix little honey with almond oil and massage under dark circle. This reduces puffiness and helps in making the skin under eyes brighter and lighter too.This happens because when we massage the area under our eyes it increases the blood circulation.
- You can make almond oil and cleaning mask to combat acne and prevent acne from re occurring. For this mix 1 tbsp. of almond oil with 2 tsp. of honey. Apply it on the affected area and massage gently in circular motion. Let the mask sit on your skin for half an hour and rinse with warm water and use a soft cloth to dry the skin.
- Almond oil can also be used as a leave in conditioner. It makes hair detangle easily and keeps them lustrous.
- Almond oil also doubles up as an effective makeup remover.
Have you tried Patanjali Almond Oil?
You might like to read:-