- Product: Pears Oil Clear Cleansing Face wash /
- How to use the face wash -Squeeze a littleÂ pears oil clear clean & clear face wash on your finger tip.Apply on face and work on lather.If gel gets into your eyes rinse well with water.Use aily for best results.Soap free washing preparation.
- Price: INR 50 for 60 gms.
- Packaging: Comes in a light green colored tube with a flip cap.
Ingredients of Pears Oil Clear Cleansing Face wash
Face wash is something I use more than twice daily and hence, I go through loads of tubes every month. Thatâ€™s why I prefer using drugstore brands that are affordable and pocket-friendly. Pears soaps have been a favorite of mine since I was very young, so when I came across their face washes, I knew I could pick one up oily without any hesitation. They have 3 face washes- pure & gentle, fresh & gentle and oil clear. Since, I have oily skin, I picked up the 3rd one. It is a clear gel with a green tinge. The smell is like that of pears soaps, and I really love that. Since it has lemon extracts, it has a slight citrusy smell too. It does a decent job of cleansing my face leaving is oil-free and rejuvenated. What I love is that unlike ponds face washes, it does not dry my skin.
What I liked about Pears Oil Clear Cleansing Face wash
- Does a decent job of cleansing. Even takes of compact, kajal etc.
- Removes all excess oil.
- Not excessively drying.
- Packaging is chic.
What I do not like about Fa Pears Oil Clear Cleansing Face wash
- Â Contains SLS.
Â Will I repurchase it: Yes. It is a great cleanser.
Will I recommend this: Yes. Worth a try!
You might like reading these also:-
- Pondâ€™s White Beauty Daily Spot-less Lightening Cream Review
- Sonia Kashuk Synthetic Flat Top Multipurpose Brush Review
- Tips For Makeup and Hygiene
- Hazeline Snow Moisturizing Cream Review
- Diana Of London Shooting star Eyeliner & Bourjois Blue Remix Eyeliner Review
- VLCC Anti Aging Chocolate Facial Kit Review
- Mayonnaise Hair Treatment For Dry & Frizzy Hair