Menstrual cramps are painful and irritating and almost all of us go through this.Cramps can range from very mild to debilitating .
I have tried few naturalÂ remedies for menstrual cramp which have worked for me.I was preparing the remedy again today so thought of sharing it with you people too.
Home remedies menstrual cramps
Take 1 cup boiling water and add 2 – 3 tsp. of ajwain in it.Boil the water with ajwain for 2-3 minutes and add 1/4tsp. of salt in it.Filter the water with theÂ help ofÂ a sieve and sip it slowly.
You will the pain residing after a while.
A nice long hot water bath also reduces menstrual pain.
I have been following both the tips since 10 years and it has helped me.Some times if the pain gets unbearable then I do take medicine but rest of the days this works for me.
Hope it works for you too
Your neighborhood friend
You might like reading these also
- 50 Hot Red Lipstick Shades Reviews
- Elle 18 Juicy Lip Balm Juicy Berry
- Victoria Secret Love Spell Cherry Blossom and Peach Daily Body Wash Review
- Inglot Freedom System Eye Shadow Pearl Square #418 Review & Swatches
- Nyx Long Eye Pencil in Caramel Review & Swatches
- Lakme Nine to Five Lipstick Vermillion Fired Review & Swatches
- Kryolan Professional Blusher Brush Art no. 1716 Review
- Marks &Spencers Essential Extracts Coconut Milk Cream Bath Review
- Lâ€™occitane Citrus Verbena Daily Use Shampoo Review