I have been using this hair dryer since three years but somehow never thought of reviewing it although I Â use it almost 2-3 times a week.Sometimes the product which you use the most is ignored terribly and I Â wonder why .Today it struck Â me Â to review it and while I was clicking the picture box look so old and Â that I was too excited clicking it pictures.
Bloggers are in a habit of reviewing so called new product/launches so much that it kind of becomes an addiction :D.
About Philips Lightest AC Dryer:-
- Â Ultra slim airjet nozzle for precision styling
- Ion Breeze for frizz free , shiny hair
- Professional long life AC Motor
- Cool shots set your style
- Gentle ceramic care for heat protection
- Hectic speed settings
- Price – I didn’t find this model.May be it has not been taken back by the company but exactly similar model I found on flipkart from babybliss company here
What makes Philips Lightest AC Dryer worth buying?
1) It has too nozzle so one can use it for volume as well as for hair straightening apart from blow drying
2) It has long cord of 2.5 m unlike other hair dryers which gives lot of flexibility
3)It has an easy clean filter
4) This is the volume diffuser Â which enhances volume, for curls and bouncy styles.Although I have mostly used it for blow drying and hair straightening.
5) It’s of 2000 W it doesn’t take me more than 10 minutes to blow dry my hair.It takes longer if I want to straighten them up though.
6)It has lot of heat function and one can switch to cool mode and can actually dry hair preventing hair from getting damage.
7) I won’t say that body is light weight but I don’t see the weight mentioned on the outer covering.
8) What I love most about this hair Â dryer is that it reduces frizz and add bit of shine
9)It has gentle ceramic care for heat protection.
One doesnt need a hair straightener with this hair dryer but if you are like me who is always short on time then blow dry hair for 10 min with this and then use a hair straightener.It will give you natural looking straight hair in 15 minutes or max 20 minutes.
Below are few pics of mine where I have used this hair straightener:-
Picture below was taken a year back and my hair quality has really changed now.Thanks to two hair packs which I keep using and my protein diet.Do check out my weight loss story here and about our weight loss programme too.
I swim every alternate days and still they have not dried out although do need lot of care and attention.
What I did not like about Philips Lightest AC Dryer:-
- Wish body could be little more light weight
- Not travel friendly as its quite bulky.
Will I recommend to others -Definitely! If you are into lot of heating products then definitely go for it.
Wise She Rating – 4.5/5
Have you tried Philips Lightest AC Dryer?
Read more hair dryer reviews here
You might like reading these also:-
- 5 Best Ways To Get Rid Of Open Pores
- IWB Weight Loss Program-Lose Weight With Us
- Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm Sultry Review & Swatches
- Badger Lavender Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Zinc Oxide Sunscreen Cream Review
- 4 Beautiful Blushes from Physicians Formula
- 10 Best Hairstyles Of Priyanka Chopra
- DIY â€“ Papaya Anti-Acne Face Pack
- Colorbar Sheer Creme Lust Lipstick Summertime Review & Swatches
- QVS Eyeshadow Brush Line And Define Review