Today i’ll be reviewing one of my ‘MISS’ products. I remember seeing this Physicians Formula Bronzer on Ebay early last year…while discussing it, A did mention that it didn’t seem to be a bronzer..But did I listen? No…I was too enthralled by the pyramid shape and the packaging to think about anything else. Now I wish I’d listened. I’d have saved some cash and avoided some heartbreak too!
About Physicians Formula Baked Pyramid Matte Bronzer:-
Matte bronzing powder baked on Italian terracotta tiles! Versatile wet/dry application. Hypoallergenic. Fragrance free. Dermatologist approved. We baked your bronzer, so you don’t have to bake you skin in the sun! You can achieve a bronzed look to a deeper exotic tan in a smooth matte finish without the harmful effects of the sun with this ultra-flexible bronzer formula. A high-tech recipe fresh from the oven! Baked on Italian terracotta tiles, this unique formula is smooth and weightless and can be used wet or dry according to the intensity you desire. Use it dry for a sheer, natural-looking sun-kissed tan. Use it wet for a deeper, transfer-resistant exotic tan, or to simply contour and accentuate cheekbones. Baked to perfection, the powder dries back to it initial pristine and ultra-smooth finish and can infinitively be used dry or wet. The smooth, matte finish provides the ultimate, natural-looking tan. Made with the finest Italian talc for a soft and ultra-smooth finish without irritating sensitive skin. Made in Italy.
- Price: Â $12 approx
- Quantity: 9g
- Ingredients: Â Mica, Talc, Nylon-12, Mineral Oil, Dimethicone, Polysorbate 20, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lauroyl Lysine, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, BHT. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Chromium Oxide Greens.
My take on the Physicians Formula Baked Pyramid Matte Bronzer:
The bronzer comes in a compact form with a flat base and the pyramid shaped lid which is see through. I find this a bit irritating since it becomes hard to store it.
Also readÂ NARS Cream Blush Lokoum Reviews & Swatches
I have the lighter variant which really doesn’t work for me as a bronzer. Infact, I can’t see this shade working as a bronzer for pale skinned girls either! Hence, I end up using this as a compact powder/ finishing powder.
It’s completely matte and does provide medium coverage which is sort of a saving grace. It mattifies the skin and oily skinned girls would probably love this a lot.
The texture is smooth and not chalky thankfully and it even stays on for about 3-4hrs which is decent for a compact powder. I won’t refute that I’m quite disappointed by this product since it didn’t measure up to my expectations, but I suppose I shouldn’t judge this too harshly since it works fine as a setting powder. I’d honestly never re-purchase this though….It’s like ‘Khoda pahaad aur nikla chooha!’ case which I’d like to shove into the back of my mind!
Physicians Formula Baked Pyramid Matte Bronzer Swatches:-
And here it is blended..
What I like about Physicians Formula Baked Pyramid Matte Bronzer:-
- Fragrance free
What I don’t like about Physicians Formula Baked Pyramid Matte Bronzer:-
- I can’t use this as a bronzer at all. Infact I have no idea how this particular shade could work as a bronzer on anyone!
Have you tried the Physicians Formula Baked Pyramid Matte Bronzer?
You may also like reading these:Â Â
- NYX Lip Lacquer Pot in Coralicious :Review, Swatches
- LA Girl CrÃ¨me Lipstick Secret Admirer Review & Swatches
- Ambika Pillai Toast Lipgloss Review &Swatches
- MUFE Rouge Artist Intense Mat4 Matte Antique Pink Lipstick Review & FOTD
- MAC Stay in Touch Cremesheen Lipstick :Swatch,Review & FOTD
- Makeup Suggestion For Karwa Chaut
- La Vie en Rose (Life through rose colored glass)The Rosy Flush(Makeup tutorial)
- Flower Inspired Makeup Look
- Seductive Eye Makeup With The Balm Shady lady palette
- The Balm Hot Mama Blush Review & Swatches