I have always been more on the paler side since childhood. There are time’s when I go tomato red too but for the most part, I stay pale. Hence my love forÂ bronzers and blushes which add a nice healthy pop of color to my face…This was part of my Diwali haul last year and this came along with the Physicians Formula Happy Booster blush which A has reviewed earlier. You can check out her review here.
About Physician’s Formula Happy Booster Bronzer:-
Extend your summer tan (which you still managed to get even though we know you applied your sunscreen religiously) with this heart-stamped, shimmery bronzer. Swirl the different tones together with the brush that comes conveniently stored beneath the powder, and sweep it under your cheekbones, down the bridge of your nose and across your forehead for a streak-free, sun-kissed look. For a rosier effect, dab your the bristles into the bright pink and pop this color on the apples of your cheeks. Bonus: this bronzer is scented with violet floral notes to invigorate your senses and lift your spirits (even on a manic Monday).
- Price: Â $13.99
- Ingredients: Â Experience the mood boosting effect: Infused with our Happy Boost Blend, featuring Happy Skin and Euphoryl, natural plant extracts which have been shown to promote a feeling of happiness by mimicking the effect of endorphins and helping protect the skin from environmental stress; The sweet scent of violet provides a feeling of joy each time you apply.
My take on the Physicians Formula Happy Booster Bronzer: Â –
- Packaging: The bronzer comes is such cute packaging!!! I have never seen any blush/ bronzer come in a cuter packaging than this…This bronzer comes in a mettallic pink colored compact with a transparent lid so you can see the gorgeous heart embossing done on the surface of the powder. The Pink heart provides the pop of color and looks so cute!! The blush pan can be lifted and here we have the mirror and the tiny and cute pink brush. For a change, the brush is actually useful and effective in application.
- Color: The pan hold hearts in various shades in bronze…from the deepest brown to the lightest champagne color. The powder has micro shimmer infused which are easy to apply and don’t fall out. The pink heart is a pretty shimmer pink quite like its blush counterpart.
- Pigmentation & Texture: This bronzer has commendable pigmentation and is not at all chalky. It’s super smooth and has a tiny bit of fallout as well, but not alarming.
- Staying Power: It stays for about 5hrs before starting to fade slowly.
- Application: I use bronzers like blush. I don’t apply them in the hollow of the cheeks since I have a round face and this will only highlight it further. I apply this on the sides of my cheeks and always mix the pink as well for a better tint of color.
Pros of Physicians Formula Happy Booster Bronzer: Â –
- I’m not sure of the formula, but the mere look of this makes me feel happy 🙂
- Easy to blend.
- Can be used as an eyeshadow too.
- Soft texture and don’t have to dig in with your brush.
- Makes my skin look warmer and not bloodless!
- All the shades combined makes for a gorgeous bronzey tone.
- Very good staying power
- Hardly any fallout!
- The brush is actually useful 🙂
- Comes with a mirror too!
- Paraben free.
- Dermatologist approved
Cons of Physicians Formula Happy Booster Bronzer: Â –
- Not available in India
- Pigmentation: 5/5
- Texture: 5/5
- Packaging: 4.5/5
- Staying Power: 5/5
- Price vs. Quality: 5/5
You may also like to read also:-
- NYX Lip Lacquer Pot in Coralicious :Review, Swatches
- LA Girl CrÃ¨me Lipstick Secret Admirer Review & Swatches
- Ambika Pillai Toast Lipgloss Review &Swatches
- MUFE Rouge Artist Intense Mat4 Matte Antique Pink Lipstick Review & FOTD
- MAC Stay in Touch Cremesheen Lipstick :Swatch,Review & FOTD
- Makeup Suggestion For Karwa Chaut
- La Vie en Rose (Life through rose colored glass)The Rosy Flush(Makeup tutorial)
- Flower Inspired Makeup Look
- Seductive Eye Makeup With The Balm Shady lady palette
- The Balm Hot Mama Blush Review & Swatches