Physicians formula blushes made quite a stir abroad by the way they looked .Precisely called as Physicians Formula Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting Blush (Rose).Moment I saw them I fell in love with them. Look at these tiny hearts. Aren’t these worth drooling ??
What The product claims:-
- Ultra-soft & blendable
- Fresh & vibrant mix of blushing tones to create a healthy glow
- Sweet scent of violet
- Mood boosting
- Price – Rs 1000 (I got them from ebay India but they are almost half the price abroad :(Â )
- Packaging – It has a transparent lid on it tops and a small compartment under it where they have kept a beautiful brush. It also has a small round inbuilt mirror and is perfect for traveling.
- Texture – It has a very smooth texture and gives a pink flush to my cheeks. It’s not too pigmented but can be built up easily.Its smooth, soft and not chalky.More of all though being very light pink it doesn’t wash me out :)It has very very light micro shimmer in it which makes it wearable during day as well as night.
- Â Mood Boosting – Well I do smile when I look at the heart shape blush but afterwards I don’t see my mood boosting 😛
- Staying Power – It’s 4-5 hours maximum.
- Fragrance -When I sniffed it I didÂ found rose fragrance in it but when I wore it, the fragrance just vanished away.
Swatches of Physicians formula happy booster blush in rose
Pigmentation is a bit problem therefore i have swiped them twice here.There are five different shades of pink in this which range from light to dark.There is baby pink, mauvish pink , bright pink and brownish pink in it.I generally use the darker ones for myself and mix it with the mauvish one.The blush brush which comes with it is quite ok but I prefer my large blush brush to use this.
This is how it looks on me. I went little over the top with the blush to give u a better idea 🙂
What I liked about Physcial Formila Happy Booster Blush
- Beautiful packaging
- Very light on the skin
- Gives a natural flush
- Physcial formula blushes are Hypoallergenic and paraben free 🙂
What I did not like about PhysiciansÂ Formula Happy Booster Blush
- Availability is a big issue here
- Pigmentation could have been better
- No mood boosting for sure 😛
Will I re-purchase – Yes I will but provided if my friend gets it from abroad for me :dazed:
Will I recommend it to others :-Its a beautiful warm skin tone blush which will suit most girls.Might wash out those who are above NC 43 OR NC 44.
You might like reading these also:-
- Diana Of London Shooting star Eyeliner & Bourjois Blue Remix Eyeliner Review
- Alternative Use Of Makeup/Skin Care Products
- Birthday Makeup Tutorial/Eye Makeup Tutorial
- Bobbi Brown Powder Blush in Plum Review & Swatches
- Jovees Cucumber Skin Toner Review
- Lâ€™oreal Open Eyes Pro Palette In Plum Harmony & Beige Harmony Photos & Swatches