Yesterday! when a reader asked for a bright pink eye makeup tutorial I got excited and rushed to grab MAC bright fuchsia pigment which I get to useÂ occasionallyÂ because its a real bright and intense pigment which one can use rarely especially If your preference of eye makeup lean towards neutral shades.
For this Pink and gold eye makeup I will also be using
MAC Lucky green eyeshadowÂ – When I got this eyeshadow Rash & Eesha told me that this is going to be the most loved one and they were so right.
MAC Antiqued Veluxe Pearl eyeshadow – A Â shimmery brown eyeshadow which has a ted bit of red in it.
MAC Pink Bronze Pigment Â -It’s a peachy coral pigment and and looks quite distinct when used alone especially if one has grey or green eyes.
Pink And Gold Eyeshadow Tutorial :-
- Step1 – Applied NYX Jumbo pencil in milk as an eye primer and blended it all over my eyes.
- Step2 – Applied MAC Pink Bronze pigment in inner 1/4th corner of my eyes and stretched it to the middle of the eyelid and from the outer corner applied MAC Â bright fuchsia pigment and blended both the shade where they met.
- Step3 – Now I have harsh pink lines in my crease so to blend that out I used MAC Antiques veluxe pearl Â eyeshadow(Pic3).Also from the crease to the brow bone applied MAC Vanilla pigment which is like a must have for any bridal or night eye makeup for me nowadays.(Used MAC 226 Small Tapered brush for the crease work)
- Step4 – On my lower lashline I used MAC Lucky green eyeshadow (Used Inglot 30 T eyeliner brush) and on waterline black kohl.
- Step5 – Curled my lashes and used lots of W7 mascara and filled my eye brows with MAC Espresso eyeshadow.Also applied Maybelline black gel eyeliner on upper lashline.
Swatches Â –
MAC Pink Bronze Pigment , MAC Brigh Fuchsia Â Pink Pigment, MAC Antiqued Veluxe pearl & MAC Lucky Green Eyeshadow
This is how it looks 🙂 I am using Emerald lenses hereÂ andÂ I liked how bright Fuchsia pink pops up my grey lenses.
If you like wearing contact lenses then check out these posts
More In Pigment Series :-