Want a quick do for the nails ? Then this is for you. Itâ€™s a picture tutorial and self-explanatory.
I did this on a gloomy noon and when I was finished the Sun was up smiling ! One was with glitter and one without glitter.
What I used ?
- Â Green -Elle 18 PopsÂ 13
- Pink -Â Elle 18 PopsÂ 46
- Â Glitter – Â Colorama glitter prata
Choose any color you admire â€“white & black or red & black
How to ?
Do a single swipe of each color on the nail tip . Use a thin brush for the little lines . If you happen to like stones ,stick them up on the nail. Use a top coat and admire your nails Â :).
I used a glitter coat . It takes away the focus from the color . The picture shows that . I happen to love colors and next time I do this I will skip the glitter. I think this is the only nail art I will be repeating on my nails .
This lasted on my nails pretty long and the nail looked beautiful in the sun. Short/long nails ? Sport this and you will see your nails pop .
Peace & money girls !!
You might like reading these also:-
- Vitamins For Hair and Nail Growth
- Polka Dot Nail Art Design – Simple Nail art design in Red and Black
- Nail art design – Simple nail art design for short nails(Nail art tutorial)
- Nail art designs – Nail art for short nails
- Nail art designs – Simple Nail art designs by Rekha Gambhir
- Nail Art for short nails – Free hand nail art with step by step pictures.
- Simple Nail art design with nude and green
- Nail art ideas – Butterfly nail art tutorial with step by step pictures
- Nail art designs – Pink and white nail art with some glitter (Picture tutorial)
- Nail Paint – Maybelline colorma Astral nail paint swatches
- Nail art design – Flower nail art in white and blue (Nail art tutorial)
- Christmas nail art design