By Ayushi Jindal
Delhiâ€™s boiling these days and my refrigerator has certainly become my vanity because I donâ€™t want my little goodies to melt away so everything creamy goes to fridge! 😀 Okay enough of blabbering, today I am reviewing Pixiâ€™s Natural Mineral kit which is kind of a little cute on the go palette 🙂 peek in to know why I love this. 😀
Content heavy post but worth reading 😛
Pric: $ 25
About PIXI Natural Mineral Kit:
For best potential and lasting results with any makeup applications there are 9 main steps to follow and Pixi – MakeUp Set – Natural Mineral Kit will help you reach this goal.
Here is a step by step makeup application guide:
- Step 1: Mineral foundation – A healthy foundation for a flawless face.
- Step 2: Concealers – covering the problem will do wonders for your confidence, Concealers will also take care of the problem with a solution that is better for your skin health.
- Step 3: Finishing touches – use our finishing powders under and over the base to control shine.
- Step 4: Eye shadow – from natural shades to show-stopping shimmers, it’s never been easier to get the long- lasting look you crave.
- Step 5: Eyeliners – line up with long lasting colors.
- Step 6: Eyelashes & Eyebrows – nature gave you eyebrows/lashes to frame your lovely face, select from our full line to enhance your looks!
- Step 7: mascara – a must for any makeup bag.
- Step 8: Blushes & bronzers – from blushing brides to sun goddesses, we have got a crush on blush.
- Step 9: Lips – the right lip product is a girl’s best friend.
Packaging: It is a cute little box with separate compartments for eyeshadows, blushes and the glosses. The packaging is a major Pro in case of this one. 🙂
My experience with PIXI Natural Mineral Kit:
I donâ€™t like to carry everything individually that makes by handbag weigh a ton so I bought this palette from Pixi which they say is a mineral kit. I have it in the shade called Stockholm. It has 4 Eyeshadows, 2 Blushes and 2 lip glosses. Letâ€™s evaluate everything individually 😀
- The first eyeshadow of the quad is a dark brown with rosy hues and shimmers. It is appropriate for the crease line to add more depth to your eyes. The pigmentation is medium so it doesnâ€™t go way too dark brown but remains subtle instead and is easy to blend. It remind sme of the Naked3 palette somehow. 😛
- The second eyeshadow is right to the first one. It is very light pink with slightly golden shimmer. And it blends so well that if you blend it more and more you will be left with only golden shimmers 😛 Hope you donâ€™t do that. It is apt for just patting on the lids to brighten up the eyes. Can be used as a highlighter too.
- The third shade is bottom of the first one. This one is a beige pink colour which most of us find apt for a daily subtle color. It also has golden shimmers. Blends well.
- The fourth one is bottom to the second. This is in my opinion a perfect highlighter with golden shimmers and a color similar to your skin tone. The pigmentation is medium.
- Left one is a powder blush with coral color. And has very subtle and fine golden shimmers which indeed makes your skin glow. Highly pigmented.
- Right one is a cream blush with sheer red color. And this one screams golden shimmers. I am in love with this one. Highly creamy and pigmented and still lasts long. Perfect for evening look and smokey eyes.
- Right one looks like a sticky maroon gloss in the palette but it turns out to be a berry red if you build it up and is a pretty sheer berry pink if you just apply it lightly. No shimmers. covers pigmentation.
- Left one is a light frosty pink color. It is apt for applying over lipsticks in the evening time.
What I like about PIXI Natural Mineral Kit:
- Easy on the go kit.
- Can be carried everywhere easily.
- All the eye shadows are pretty much pigmented.
- Day to night look is easy to
- Texture of everything is light.
- Amazing staying power.
- No fragrance.
- Fulfills the claims.
- All in one. 🙂
What I donâ€™t like about PIXI Natural Mineral Kit:
- The weird coral lip gloss.
Do I recommend this Product? I would highly recommend it to everyone who is working outside and canâ€™t carry everything separately. Also it is great for traveling purpose.
Leave me a comment if you like the look I created using this palette 🙂
My Rating: 4.5/5
Have you tried PIXI Natural Mineral Kit?
You might also like reading these:-
- Top 5 Beautiful Bronzers
- How To Apply Smudge-Free Kohl On Waterline
- Makeup and Beauty Secrets of Madhuri Dixit
- Pixi Correction Concentrate in Brightening Peach Review & Swatches
- 5 Best Natural Scrub Granules
- ELF Studio Baked Highlighter in Blush Gems Review & Swatches
- Loreal Paris Absolut Repair Cellular Serum Review