By Prerana Sharma,Â Â Â Â Â
Nail Art Design -This weekend I did a new thing with my nails while dressing up for a visit to one of my friendÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s house. Designing it is very simple yet it looks very attractive. One can do it in both hands on her own. So here are the steps to do this nail art.
Things you need: cotton, remover, black and dark red color nail paint, transparent cello tape, normal bindi brush or any old eyeliner brush.
1. Remove all trace of nail paint from your nail with the help of remover. If your nails are already nail paint free then also rub your nails with remover becauseÂ the Vitamin E present in remover softens the nails and they donÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t break easily.
2. Apply red nail paint on your nails. Let it dry completely and apply a second coat.
3. So sorry, the third step is not visible due to transparency of tape. You have to cover half of your nail from lower side diagonally with tape.
4. Now apply black nail paint on top of your nails diagonally where tape is absent. Let it dry completely before you proceed further.
5. Remember, the black nail paint should be completely dry before you take off the tape other wise there will not be smooth finish of both the colors on nail. Now take off the tape carefully.
7. Similarly, from red nail paint bottle put red dots on the black part of the nails.
8. Here you go, IÃ¢â‚¬â„¢m readyÃ¢â‚¬Â¦.
Sorry for that intense flash! Without flash red dots on black nail paint were not visible.
For more nail art designs click here