Hi Beauties 😉
Today Iâ€™ll be reviewing Pondâ€™s face wash: active cleansing system. First of all, Iâ€™m an addict of Himalayaâ€™s herbal Neem face wash for last 2yrs now, but I used this face wash by pondâ€™s when I ran out of my regular face wash :)Â I have normal to oily skin, and especially in this weather my skin tends to get greasy 🙂 . I got this face wash as a gift with Garnier hair color ( I donâ€™t color my hairs, my mom does 😛 ). So when I ran out of my neem face wash I thought to give this face wash a try. Pondâ€™s has come out with a range of face washes, I havenâ€™t tried them, but Here is how it looks like :-
Here is what Pondâ€™s Face wash Active Cleansing System claims :-
They say that it is the first step in facial care for smooth, soft skin. It is suitable for normal, dry, oily and combination skin types, so basically everyone and anyone can use this face wash.
How it works ?
- Thoroughly cleanse face without leaving slippery feeling on skin.
- Cleanse skin.
- 100% soap free.
- Formula with rich lather, penetrates and removes deep rooted dirt, leaving your skin clean and smooth.
- Gentle on skin. Active cleansing system cleans gently and cares for your skin â€œbetter than soapâ€.
- Ingredients: They are very well given along the description. 😉
- Consistency: The consistency of the face wash is thick gel like, is pearly and white in color. Here is how it looks like :-
- Fragrance: similar to its other productsÂ 🙂
- Net wt.50gms
- Price INR: 38/-
Â What I liked about Pond’s Daily Face Wash Active Cleansing System
- It did clean my face very well.
- My skin felt soft and smooth.
- It didnâ€™t left my skin oily or dry, it was perfectly balanced.
- Only a small amount is needed, a pea-drop size is enough to work in.
Â Â What I didn’tÂ liked about Pond’s Daily Face Wash Active Cleansing System
- The flip top packaging almost left my thumb injured :-O the flip top is toooooo tight ( you should better open it before wetting your hands, otherwise you might chip your beautiful nails 😛 )
- It stings my eyes like anything K although I didnâ€™t used face wash anywhere close to my eyes but I donâ€™t know why and how this manages to hurt my eyes.
Okay so to sum up everything, this is a nice and average face wash for daily use, it is decently priced + gives that soft skin too. Iâ€™m not sure how it works for pimples and acne but it does says that itâ€™s suitable for every type of skin. The face wash is used in small amount, and hence the 50gms tube can be used for a long time.
Rating: 3/5Â 🙂
Have you ever tried this face wash ? how did it work for you ?
Â You might like reading these also:-
- 20 Cindy Crawfordâ€™s Makeup Tips
- Pondâ€™s White Beauty Daily Spot-less Lightening Cream Review
- Sonia Kashuk Synthetic Flat Top Multipurpose Brush Review
- Tips For Makeup and Hygiene
- Hazeline Snow Moisturizing Cream Review
- Diana Of London Shooting star Eyeliner & Bourjois Blue Remix