Facial foam – Ponds white beauty range has become quiet famous and many girls have been raving about it . I thought of trying it out this time though I know that it will not make me fair :D:D but still i thought of giving it a try.
Ponds technology claims that they have VAO-B3 complex which causes skin and face to appear whiter and it then delievers flawless and radiant skin when used regularly.
Price of Pond’s flawless white deep whitening facial foam is Rs175
Product Description (From website )
Usage: Dampen your face with water. Squeeze the tube to get a pea sized drop and lather it. Use circular movements to apply the foam on your moistened face. Rinse with water. Avoid direct contact with eyes.
Key Ingredients: Myristic Acid, Stearic Acid, Lauric Acid, Decyl Glucoside, Niacinamide, Water.
My experience withÂ Pond’s flawless white deep whitening facial foam:-
1. Product has fragranceÂ which makes me feel fresh and clean .
2.Â It has a thick creamy texture and one has to dilute it with water and this is the reason it lasts long also.If I do not dilute it then it makes meÂ feel greasy .
3. After using the ponds face wash it gives nice subtle fairness which is noticeable by many.
4. Constant use of this face wash reduces blemishes and acne scars.I couldn’t believe this but it actually did that.I guess this is the reason that this range is loved not only by dark complexion girls but fair complexioned too.
5. I like its nice pink and white packaging
6. It also cleanses deeply right down to the pores.
Cons– It really hurts badly if it goes under my eyes.
Recommendation – When we go for outing we look for aÂ face wash which keeps us fresh and remove dullness from our skin .This is a great product to be used that time.I wish they wouldÂ have travel size kitÂ in this.
Â Wise She rating – 4/5
Have you triedÂ Pond’s flawless white deep whitening facial foam?
You might like reading these also :-
Himalaya purifying Neem Face wash and pirfying neem – WiseShe
Fab India Neem tulsi face wash – WiseShe
Lakme strawberry and Nivea oil regulating face wash – WiseShe
Neutrogena Skin Clearing Foaming Wash is back (review and swatches …