Hope you all are doing well..!!! I was out of station for some work these two weeks, missed Wiseshe terribly, returned just today, gobbled some and sat down to write. Iâ€™m using Pondâ€™s Gold Radiance Boosting Cleansing Mousse since last 2months and I think now it is time to write a review.
About Pond’s Gold Radiance Boosting Cleaning Mousse:-
Luxurious mousse, infused with real gold to re-capture the radiance of your youth.
– Effective cleansing foam to lift away dullness and reveal youthful radiance
– Instantly restores your youthful radiance
– Fades visible signs of ageing
– With real gold micro-particles.
- Price: Rs. 350 for 150ml. Those abroad can buy from Amazon hereÂ
- Usage: Apply mousse with circular movements over moistened face. Rinse off with water. Avoid direct contact with eyes.
- Packaging:The light foam comes in a glamorous golden bottle with a no-fuss pump dispenser and a clear cap.
My thoughts about Pondâ€™s Gold Radiance Boosting Cleansing Mousse:
I seriously didnâ€™t know that Pondâ€™s has a cleansing mousse in their gold radiance range, until I saw it at my cousinâ€™s place. I used it once and headed to the store and got one for myself the very day. Yes, I was very impressed. It doesnâ€™t have any super great texture, or any striking fragrance, but I was totally taken by the results. The light foam when massaged in a circular motion turns creamy and removed every trace of makeup, dirt and grime, making my skin feeling soft and supple. It moistures skin well and I didnâ€™t have any acne hike. It really makes a difference, and quickly. Truly gives a radiance boost.
It is advertised mainly for maturing skin. Iâ€™m 23 and donâ€™t know how effective it is on removing fine lines and wrinkles. So, to know more on this, I called my cousin who is 30 now, I quote what she said, â€œWhen used simultaneously with it did improve the elasticity of skin and gave a much better even toned and glowing skin.â€
Summing up my Likes and Dislikes:-
What I like about Pondâ€™s Gold Radiance Boosting Cleansing Mousse :-
- Attractive packaging.
- Easy pump-dispenser.
- Light foam turns creamy when massaged and moisturizes skin.
- Makes skin squeaky clean, soft and supple.
- Evens out skin.
- Helps in removing fine lines.
- No breakouts.
- A large bottle which lasts long, so the price doesnâ€™t hurt much.
- Easily available.
What I don’t like about Pondâ€™s Gold Radiance Boosting Cleansing Mousse :-
- May not remove heavy eye make ups.
Would I repurchase Pondâ€™s Gold Radiance Boosting Cleansing Mousse?
Yes, if I donâ€™t find anything better.
Would I recommend Pondâ€™s Gold Radiance Boosting Cleansing Mousse to others?
Yes, a decent product which can be tried.
Have you tried Pondâ€™s Gold Radiance Boosting Cleansing Mousse ?
You might also like reading these:-
- Etude House Dear My Blooming Lips-talk in Shade #PK 001 Happy Pink Review
- Revlon Photoready Kajal Intense Eyeliner+Brightener Review & Swatches
- Forest Essentials Lip Balm â€“ Luscious Sweet Narangi Juice Review
- Essence XXXL Shine Lip Gloss 03 Nude Kiss Review & Swatch
- Lotus Herbals Safe Sun Collagen Shield Sunblock SPF 90 Review
- Remington CI5338 E51 Pro Big Curl Hair Curler Review
- Lakme Absolute Precision Liquid Liner Review & Swatches