Winter has arrived. I love this time of the year – short, but eagerly awaited 🙂 Though it is a season of joy and merriment, your skin needs some special care during this season. So itâ€™s essential to have some winter-care products in your collection. Today I shall be reviewing the Ponds Triple Vitamin Moisturising body lotion.
What the product claims:-
Soft and smooth and radiant skin that leaves you feeling beautiful all over.
- Price: INR 109 only.
- Quantity: 300 ml.
- Vitamins included: B3, E, C.
- Availability: All major stores big bazaar, reliance etc.
- Directions for use: Use daily after bath all over the body.
- Ingredients:Water, mineral oil, glycerine, cetearyl alcohol, niacinamide, sodium cetearyl sulphate, dimethicone, glyceryl stearate, paraffin, fragrance, microcrystalline wax, cellulose gum, methylparaben, disodium EDTA, DMDM hydantoin, propylparaben, tocopheryl acetate, benzophenone-3, BHT, sodium ascorbyl phosphate, simethicone.
My Take on Pondâ€™s Triple Vitamin Moisturizing Lotion:
It made my hands super smooth little quantity of this lotion work like magic and make my skin hydrated and moisturized whole day. It does not leave behind any shine or a greasy feeling. It disappears into the skin quickly 🙂
What I like about Ponds Triple Vitamin Moisturising Lotion:
- The texture is not very thick neither runny so you can easily smoothen it out all over. One of the big concerns I have with body moisturizers I use is that I want them to be easy-flowing so I can cover large areas like hands and legs easily and fast.
- It is fast absorbent so you donâ€™t have to keep rubbing till all the lotion dissolves.
- Pricing is very decent.
- Availability will not be an issue.
- Simple & travel-friendly packaging.
What I don’t like about Ponds Triple Vitamin Moisturising Lotion:
- No SPF so you have to mix in a sunscreen :(
- They should have pump dispenser it is much hygienic to use.
You might like reading these also:-
- Organic Surge Daily Care Face Wash Review
- Maybelline lip smooth tinted lip balm Mandarin & Cherry Review & Swatches
- Dewy Foundation Suggestions
- The Body Shop Sparkle Eyeliner Ocean Green Review & Swatches
- Sally Hansen Luminizing Face Primer Review
- Faces Nail Paint Silken Lilac :Photos & Swatches