What Ponds White Beauty Claims:-
Deeply nourishes skin to a radiant daily spotless.With new Pond’s white beauty, see your skin visibly transformed to a radiant daily spotless. It gently evens out skin tone as it works from within to nourish your skin, leaving it instantly brighter, softer and more radiant. It’s triple sun spot-less complexion is here to stay!
I do not believe in the lightening and whitening claims made by companies and I bought this on recommendation of a friend who is an oily-skinned beauty like me.
- Price: INR 150 for 50gms
- Ingredients: Water, Stearic Acid n Palmitic Acid, Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Glycerin, Titanium Dioxide n Aluminium Hydrpxide n Stearic Acid, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Provitamin C), Tocopheryl Acetate (Provitamin E), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Provitamin B6), Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Allantoin, Isopropyl Myristate, Potassium Hydroxide, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Disodium EDTA,
I love love love the mild sweet fragrance of this. The smell stays on my skin for a few hours after application. It has a pearly light pink color and the texture is like that of thick cream. Because of its thick consistency, I do not mind the tub container it comes in. It spreads over the skin easily but takes a little while to absorb into the skin. After getting absorbed properly, it does not give an oily sheen to my face like most creams do. It does make my face look radiant, but that effect does not last for more than an hour. The company claims sun protection too, but I wonâ€™t dare test this claim by going outside sans sunscreen with only this cream on. So, I am not the right person to comment on that point. I used it for 10 days and it did not even out my skin tone, as claimed.
What I like about Pond’s Beauty Daily Spot-Less Lightening Cream
- The fragrance is so enticing. The only reason I love this so much.
- Consistency is very thick, so only a tiny amount is required for the entire face and neck.
- Does not make my skin oily, so it would work for oily-skinned ladies.
What I do not like about Ponds White Beauty Cream
- Takes a little time to get absorbed. I wish the consistency wasnâ€™t this thick.
- Those in need of a heavy-duty moisturizer might not like this.
- Does no sort of spot-lightening magic the company claims.
- Claims UV protection, but gives no other information regarding its sun protection properties.
Will I buy it again: No. Iâ€™d like to try other creams in the market.
Will I recommend this: If you are an oily-skinned beauty, looking for a decent moisturizer then Iâ€™d suggest you try this once. But, donâ€™t expect any lightening, whitening and spot-lightening properties from this.
Â You might like reading these also:-
- How To Whiten Nails/ Whiten Nails Naturally
- CTM For Combination Oily Skin
- Best Foundation To Cover Acne Scars2
- Lakme Sun Expert Cucumber & Lemon Grass Face Wash Review
- Best Moisturizer for Oily/Combination Skin
- Summer Glamour 2011 Event By Revlon
- Lakme Sun Expert Fairness Body Sunscreen Review
- Revlon PhotoReady Concealer Photos & Swatches