Post By Swati ,
Wise She Mega Nyx Giveaway Entry 4 By Swati
Product: Pondâ€™s Pure White Deep Cleansing Facial Foam
Description: Pond’s reveals its little black beauty secret with the new powerful Pond’s Pure White Facial Foam! It has the technology of activated carbon that attracts deep-seated “black” dirt caused by impurities, oil, and make-up to reveal a pure white you. It is first of its kind to be formulated with activated carbon, which works with “black attracts black”. Carbon when heated or “activated” becomes 8x porous; hence, increasing its ability to detoxify and gently exfoliate dead skin cells while retaining the needed moisture.
- Price: INR 75 for 50 gms
- Packaging: The only reason I picked up this tube was the sexy black packaging. Apart from Sunsilk Shampoos, I have never seen any beauty product that comes in a black container, so I knew I had to pick up this black beauty. It has a flip-cap which isnâ€™t too tight.
- Texture: It is a light pearly grey colored facewash which is of creamy consistency. It spreads very easily.
Â My experience with Ponds Facial Foam
The white and pink Pondâ€™s facial foam has been my HG facewash for summers when my skin becomes an oil-factory. So I was expecting this to be much more awesome than that. After all, they couldnâ€™t possibly be charging more just for the black packaging! After being in college throughout the day, I come home with my face full of oil and dirt and the first thing I reach out for is this. It lathers like a dream and takes off all the dirt and grime from my face. It also removes the light makeup (eyeliner and compact) I put on daily. It leaves my face looking fresh and clean.Â But, I do not use this in the winters because I feel like it dries my skin too much as my skin feels too tight after I have washed my face with this. So, I am guessing this would be too drying for those with dry-skin. I donâ€™t really believe in the whitening claim made by all beauty brands, so I didnâ€™t really notice if it â€˜whitenedâ€™ my face.
What I liked about Pond’s Pure White Deep Cleansing Facial Foam
- The price is so good. Even though itâ€™s a little more than regular Pondâ€™s face washes, itâ€™s still affordable.
- It lathers well which makes washing face a fun task for me.
- Love the sexy black tube.
- It is supposed to be a cleanser and it delivers on that front.
- A teeny-tiny pea-sized drop is required for the entire face. So, the tube will last really long.
What I do not like about Pond’s Pure White Deep Cleansing Facial Foam
- Might be too drying for some. I have oily skin and it is too drying for my face in the winters. You can imagine how it would be for dry-skin.
- They have mentioned a whole lot of crap in the product description about â€˜black attracting blackâ€™ and stuff. It does clean the face but doesnâ€™t do anything as dramatic as â€˜detoxify and gently exfoliate dead skin cells while retaining the needed moistureâ€™ or â€˜reveal a pure white meâ€™. I honestly had a hearty laugh at the description.
- Do I regret purchasing this: Not at all. For the price, it does its job pretty well.
- Would I buy it again: Probably this or some other reincarnation of Pondâ€™s face wash.
You might like reading these also:-
- Neutrogena Fresh Foaming Cleanser Review
- My 5 Best Of Lakme Sun Expert Cucumber & Lemon Grass Range
- 11 Benefits Of Eating Spinach Leaves
- Liz Earle Instant Boost Skin Toner Review
- Khadi Mauri Neem Tulsi Face Pack Review