Oily skin gets irritated quite easily when you apply make up on it. There are many factors which lead to oily skin such as heredity, hormone level, diet, pregnancy and due to change in weather.
Our glands secrets excess oil and when we age the secretion also goes down. But the best thing is that oily skin does not develop wrinkles easily and therefore aging is delayed .
Few tips while using make up for oily skin are:-
1. Use light oil -free matte foundation on your skin during the day.
2. Wipe your skin with tissue and re apply the foundation.
3. Many compact powder do not suit oily skin and can break you out. Therefore choose compact powder wisely. If one powder breaks you out then try another brand.
4.Keep compact powder as lees time as possibleÂ Â but applying it is one of the best way to ensure that your face look less oily .Therefore limit it usage to outside.
5. Whenever you are applying foundation apply some diluted lime juice on your face .Dab it lightly on the face and wait for five minutes before applying any foundation or make up.
1. Egg is considered to be best thing of oily skin. Whisk one egg white and add 1 tsp of honey in it. Add 1tsp. of sunflower and apply it on your face for 20 minutes. Wash it off with warm water.
2. You make a peas pack by taking powdered peas and mixing three spoon of curd in it. Squeeze in one lemon juice and add half cup papaya pulp. Apply it on your face for half an hour and wash it off with cold water.
You might like reading these also:-
- Kryolan Professional Blusher Brush Art no. 1716 Review
- Marks &Spencers Essential Extracts Coconut Milk Cream Bath Review
- Lâ€™occitane Citrus Verbena Daily Use Shampoo Review
- Wise She Meet The Blogger Series â€“ Aparajita
- Livon Silky Potion Year Hamper Giveaway
- Revlon Extra Body Flex Body Building Protein Conditioner Review
- Brown Smokey Eyes with touch of Purple Tutorial
- Lancome Teint Miracle Foundation Review & Swatches
- Inglot Freedom System Eyeshadow Pearl Square 405 Review
- Causes of Vaginal Imbalance And Tts Prevention