Oily skin gets irritated quite easily when you apply make up on it. There are many factors which lead to oily skin such as heredity, hormone level, diet, pregnancy and change in weather.
Our glands secrets excess oil and when we age the secretion also goes down. But the best thing is that oily skin does not develop wrinkles easily and their aging is delayed.
Few tips while using make up for oily skin are:-
1. Use light oil -free matte foundation on your skin during the day.
2. Wipe your skin with tissue and re apply the foundation.
3. Many compact powder do not suit oily skin and can break you out. Therefore choose compact powder wisely. If one powder breaks you out then try another one.
4.Keep compact powder as less time as possible but applying it is one of the best way to ensure that your face look less oily .Therefore limit it usage to outside.
5. Whenever you are applying foundation apply some diluted lime juice on your face .Dab it lightly on the face and wait for five minutes before applying any foundation or make up.
1. Egg is considered to be best thing of oily skin. Whisk one egg white and add 1 tsp of honey in it. Add 1tsp. of sunflower and apply it on your face for 20 minutes. Wash it off with warm water.
2. You can make a dry peas pack by taking powdered peas and mixing three spoon of curd in it. Squeeze in one lemon juice and add half cup papaya pulp. Apply it on your face for half an hour and wash it off with cold water.
You might like reading these also:-
- Inglot 30T Eyeliner Brush Reviews â€“ Inglot Eyeliner Brush
- Wise She Sale Alert â€“ NYX Annual Private Sale 40%
- Banjaraâ€™s Saffron Cleansing Milk Review
- Inglot AMC Pure Pigment No 85# Review, Swatches & FOTD
- MAC #187 Duo Fiber Stippling Brush Review
- Wise She This Week Sale Alert (Nov Week2)
- Layla Smalto Per Unghie Nail Polish 74 Review & NOTD