LakmÃ©â€™s Royal Opulence by Sabyasachi
The designer to bring alive the imperial epoch of the royals at the Grand Finale of
LakmÃ© Fashion Week Winter/Festive 2013
Mumbai, 6th August 2013: Raising the curtains to the style statement of the season, LakmÃ© along with Sabyasachi Mukherjee, grand finale designer for LakmÃ© Fashion Week Winter/Festive 2013, today unveiled LakmÃ©â€™s new collection LakmÃ© Absolute Royal. This limited-edition collection pays tribute to the regal era of queens and will transcend to silhouettes at the Sabyasachi showcase on 27th August 2013 at the grand finale of LFW WF 2013.
Inspired by royalty, LakmÃ© Absolute Royal includes a glamorous limited edition range of Absolute CrÃ¨me lip colors, Absolute Royal Nail Colors and Absolute Shine Line Eyeliners perfect for the festive season.
- LakmÃ© Absolute CrÃ¨me Lip Colors: Get lips that go with glasses of wine, caviar and polo matches. Itâ€™s luscious creamy color with a flamboyant, glossy finish that lasts all day.
- LakmÃ© Absolute Shine Line Eyeliners: Drama arrives just for eyes in a palette of elegant, rich colors. Created using a long lasting, water based formulation; its glamorous, finish breathes royalty all through.
- LakmÃ© Absolute Royal Nail Colors: Indulge in lavish dual toned nail colors reminiscent of royal treasures. Emerald, purple, turquoise and teal, itâ€™s elegance that truly befits the modern queen.
With this new collection, LakmÃ© lays out the beauty statement for the season that is dominated by imperial velvet red lips and a unique play of light metallic pink and gold for the eyes. These rich hues, reflecting modern opulence, will take center-stage at the LakmÃ© Fashion Week Winter/Festive 2013 Grand Finale.
Speaking about the new product range, LakmÃ© make-up expert Daniel Bauer said, â€œWe have created a modern interpretation of the royal trousseau with the stunning palette of LakmÃ© Absolute Royal. The day look for the season is velvet matte skin detailed with bright, dramatic red lips and soft pink lined eyes. And a unique fish eye, crafted with a play of black and gold, complimented with beautifully carved red lips for the evening occasions.â€
Speaking about his collection, Sabyasachi â€“ Grand Finale designer LFW WF 2013 said, â€œRevisiting the magnificence of royalty, my collection at the LFW WFâ€™13 grand finale is a tribute to the reign of the graceful, eloquent queens. The brilliant palettes of colours from LakmÃ© Absolute Royal reflect a modern twist to regality and have been a powerful inspiration for my collection this season. The royal shades of red and emerald green from my creations are the hues that will brighten this festive season.â€
Speaking at the launch, Purnima Lamba – Head of Innovation, LakmÃ© said, â€œThe trends on ramp for the festive season are all going to be about opulence. And complementing that trend is Lakmeâ€™s new Absolute Royal make-up collection that defines royal chic.Â Absolutely everyone ought to try the new Absolute Royal red lips this festive season and feel like a princessâ€.
About LakmÃ© Fashion Week:
LakmÃ© Fashion Week (LFW) is jointly organized by LakmÃ©, the No.1 cosmetics and beauty services brand in India and IMG Reliance, the global leader in sports and entertainment event marketing and management. LFW has been conceived and created with a vision to â€œRedefine the future of fashion and Integrate India into the global fashion worldâ€. LFW is organized twice every year. LFW Winter/Festive 2013 will be held from August 23 to August 27 Grand Hyatt Hotel, Mumbai. For further information log on to
You might also like reading these:-
- Sally Hansen Radiant Hands Nails & Cuticles Creme Review
- Lets Dupe It â€“ 5 Affordable MAC & Nars Cosmetics Dupe
- Gradient Nail Art By Karine
- Mac Matte Velvet Teddy Lipstick Review & Swatches
- OOTD â€“ 50â€²s Style Skirt
- MAC TRACE GOLD Sheertone Shimmer Blush Review, Swatches &FOTD