Writing a post on WiseShe after pretty long a timeâ€¦ this time itâ€™s on Pro 120 Color Eye Shadow Warm Makeup Palette 03 which I received as a prize from WiseShe International Mega New Year Giveaway this January..
I finally managed to write this post today for WiseShe after two months owing to delay caused by so many factors.
So lets get ahead with the post nowâ€¦Its picture heavy! 🙂
About Pro 120 Color Eyeshadow Warm Makeup Palette:-
This eye shadow palette consists of 120 colors. You get to see all the colors you can imagine in this paletteÂ – as they name goes warm ones!
- Packaging:The palette comes in a laptop like packaging with two-sided removable palettes. There is also this purple ribbon in the bottom which helps in removing the bottom palette easily (quite thoughtful!)
- Price:I got this as a prize from the WiseShe Giveaway.It’s available online here
My Experience with 120 color eyeshadow Warm Makeup Palette :-
Itâ€™s a lovely, classy packaging which any one would like to show off. Plus once you open the palette, you will be spoilt for choice on the colors. This is my first eye shadow palette and I just canâ€™t admire it any less.
Consisting of warm shades, this palette would suit most Indian skin tones and just imagine the combinations one can create using theseâ€¦â€¦..
The format is that of a pressed powder which is fine and smooth to apply too. Another advantage would that be of both matte and shimmer shades available in a single palette to suit various tastes & occasions.
A eye primer is a must for these eye shadow and yes..they do start creasing after say 3 hours. A light touch up might be required. Decent pigmentation too.
Its great for beginners like me.. oneÂ gets to try various shades and combinations at one go..instead of investing huge on single eyeshadows.
Makeup Pros too will like the variety and qualityÂ they get at such a price.
Too compact to be carried along while travelling too.
Here is the palette and swatches of few shades from it.
Pros:Pro 120 Color Eye Shadow Warm Makeup Palette 03:-
- Cute, compact packaging
- Warm shades will suit Indian skin tones well
- Both matte & shimmer shades available
Cons: Pro 120 Color Eye Shadow Warm Makeup Palette 03
- Creases after 3-4 hours
- Pigmentation could have been better
Ratings:I would give it a 3.5/5 for this palette.
You might like reading these also:-
- MAC Expensive Pink Eye Makeup Tutorial
- Make Up For Ever Rouge Artist Intense Lipstick#38 Review
- Lakme Fantasy Shimmer Liner Astral Green Review+ EOTD
- Faces Sparkle Dust Pigment/Loose Eyeshadow#37 Review
- The Body Shop Unperfumed Elderflower Eye Gel Review
- The Body Shop Peppermint Intensive Foot Rescue Review
- 5 Revlon Colorstay Liquid Liner Swatches