Purely Pro Blush Strawberry
In our teeny-tiny world of beauty bloggers and blog followers we are just a regular handful. Almost everybody knows everybody. We have only one beauty sampler company. Everybody has subcribed for it and almost everybody gets more or less the same box. And we all proudly announce about it every month.I got this Purely Pro Blush in Strawberry from one of the beauty boxes.
My experience with Purely Pro Blush Strawberry:-
The color is warm pinkish peachish with slight shimmer in it. If you look at it closely you will notice the that blush is made of various colors, namely baby pink, dirty pink, peach (warm color) and shimmer. These colors blend to form a hue of a unique color. Well as unique as NARS Orgasm. Hahaha… Yeah this could be your dupe to NARS Orgasm. It color is almost the same.
The texture of this blush is smooth. But when compared to Orgasm application is not that a breeze. Blending cant be done very well. It tends to settle at a place if the skin is too dry.
Packaging is not that impressive too. Kindly cheap packaging. Comes in a round plastic box with threading. Compared to a MAC or NARS packaging its very sub standard.
Purely Pro Blush Strawberry Swatches:-
Longitivity or staying power of the blush is decent. A good 5-6hours.
What I like about Purely Pro Blush Strawberry?
- Color. Cheap alternative to Orgasm.
- Staying Power
What I dont like about Purely Pro Blush Strawberry?
- Blending Issues.The 3 different colors are seen clearly not blended into one color
- Overall rating:Â 3.5/5
- Color:Â 4.5/5(NARS Orgasm dupe)
- Pigmentation:Â 4/5
- Packaging:Â 3/5
- Price:Â INR 600/- I think
- Will I repurchase?Â Dont think so.
Have you tried Purely Pro Blush Strawberry?
You might like reading these also:-
- Forest Essentials Unveils Its New â€œRupam Collectionâ€
- How To Minimize Open Pores
- Hollywood Sun Block SPF 60 Review
- Jordana Lipstick in Mauve Review & Swatches
- Lâ€™oreal Paris White Perfect Laser Day1 SPF 19 PA+++ Review
- Which Acne Products Works The Best
- Kangana Ranaut Plastic Surgery
- What Lush Products Should I Buy â€“ A Guide To Shopping At LUSH
- Himalaya Under Eye Cream Review
- Clarins White Plus HP Emulsion Review & Swatches
- Lakme Clean Up Nourishing Glow Face Mask India Review
- Lâ€™oreal One Sweep Eyeshadow Smoky For Blue Eyes Review & Swatches