I have been always conscious Â of how my hair smells especially when I was out shopping in Delhi’s heat or when playing any sports.I spotted this hair perfume on snapittoday.com and I was sold for it.I wanted to Â experience nice smelling hair and feel different 😉
Quco Hair Perfume Price – I got it of INR 250 at 4% discount though it cost 250 for 150ml
- How To Use Hair Spray – Shake well before use, hold can upright and spray 15cm from hair for best effect.
- Packaging – It has normal hair spray packaging .
- Ingredients :-Propellant, Cyclomethicone, Dimethiconol, Hexamathyl Disiloxane, Perfume
My experience with Quco Hair Perfume Spray
Initially I had my inhibitions while using the hair spray.I thought it might make them greasy and I will have to use wash my hair the very next day when I use it .Also, I was worried if it will make my hair dry Â but thankfully both these Â inhibitions were solved after 2-3 usage.It never dried out my hair neither made me feel greasy.
Coming to the fragrance it has strong flowery fragrance therefore it is advisable to keep it away from your hair for atleast a feet otherwise you will have to bear with its Â strong fragrance for a minute or two 😀
Staying power of the fragrance is 4-5 hours easily if your hair is not sweaty.If this product wouldn’t have good staying power then I don’t think it would have been of good use because Â even a shampoo fragrance stays for one hour atleast or atleast makes me feel fresh.
It’s very light on the hair although I wish it would have added some shine to my hair which it doesn’t 🙁
What I liked about QUCO Hair Perfume SprayÂ
- No stickiness, greasy feeling orÂ heavinessÂ on hair
- 150 ml Â of product lasts long.
- Light weight and good staying power
- Nice flowery fragrance.
- As a hair perfume I don’t find any cons in it although I wish it would have added some shine to my hair .
- Overall – 4/5
- Packaging – 3.5/5
- Fragrance –3.5/5
- Price Vs Quality- 3.5/5