Â Indian Festive/Diwali Eye Makeup Tutorial
Diwali preparations are keeping everyone busy but we never forget our makeup. Do we? I tried this eye makeup and it looked great. This look is perfect for Diwali but you can wear it on other festive occasions as well.
It is very easy and will not take much of your time too. Here is the video tutorial for the festive look.
The main products that I’ve used on my eyes are-
Urban Decay Naked Palette 1- This is hands down the most well known eyeshadow palette with beautiful warm neutrals. It has 10 shimmer and 2 satiny eye shadows. The shades are well pigmented and stay for long on the eyes.
Sleek makeup eyeshadow Palette in Arabian Nights.Review coming up tomorrow 🙂
Maybelline Hyperglossy liquid eyeliner in Navy Blue– It is a shiny deep navy blue color. It is very creamy and is smudge free. And yes it lasts for the whole day!
Lakme Eyeconic KajalÂ in Black
Now lets move on to the steps that will give you a lovely festive look like I have attempted here-
- Step 1- Apply eyelid primer gently and let it dry.
- Step 2– Pick Gold Souk eyeshadow from the Sleek palette and apply it on the inner corner of the eye. This is a light medium sparkling yellow gold in metallic finish.
- Step 3- Then apply the metallic burgundy shade Stallion from the same palette on the eyelid and on lower lash line. I’ve used an angled eyeliner brush to apply the eyeshadow on the lower lash line.
- Step 4– Now take the Urban Decay Palette Naked 1 and apply the shade Buck on your crease with a blending brush. MAC 217 is the best blending brush. Apply the same eyeshadow on the outer V of your eyes.
- Step 5– Next, take Half Baked from UD palette and apply it from the crease to the brow bone. Blend well.
- Step 6-Â Apply theÂ Maybelline Hyperglossy liquid eyeliner in Navy Blue for vibrant eyes.
- Step 7– Apply kajal on the lower lash line.
- Step 8- Curl your eyelashes and apply a few coats of mascara.
- Step 9– Wear a bright lipstick. I’m wearing Lancome Rouge In Love lipstick in 181 N.
- Step 10– Apply a natural looking blush. MUFE HD Second Skin Cream blush is amazing for the purpose. I’ve applied shade #310.
Well 10 easy steps and you are all good to go!
I hope you liked the look. It is really easy to achieve and makes your look quite attractive! :-)Â This also brings to the introduction of eye makeup tutorial on our Â Wise She channel.I have been asked to do eye makeup tutorials so many times that I knew I had to start it some day and what better then doing it on Diwali 🙂 yeyeyye!
You might also like reading