Quick Powder Contouring Blush & Highlighter Tutorial
Hey Everyone! Recently I was out to meet one of my friends after a long time and while getting ready I thought of filming a Quick Powder Contouring Blush & Highlighter Tutorial to share with all my readers so that if you too love to have a fresh glow on the face and want your face to look a little lean, you can follow my contour & highlight tricks which I have been doing all the while for my face whenever I go out! 🙂
So this is like a Quick 2-Minutes tutorial on how to contour and apply blush and then finish the makeup look with a subtle highlight on the areas of the face for a fresh look as per the day or night time makeup!
Every woman loves to have those chiseled cheeks as it makes the face appear a little leaner & younger as well! Well, thankfully with contouring you can just create the look which makes your face appear a little less plump! 🙂
And to top it, a subtle hint of a highlighter on the cheeks, bridge of the nose, and brow-bone makes the face look fresh and glowing as ever! So have a look at the quick Tutorial and the steps to follow to achieve such a look!
Steps For Quick Powder Contouring Blush & Highlighter Tutorial For Beginners
- First of all pick a suitable Bronzer for your skin tone! The shade should be a shade darker than your actual skin tone to make the contouring easier & evident! I have used the Black Radiance True Complexion Contour Palette for contouring! You need to apply bronzer at just the hollow lines of your cheeks to create the effect!
- Go lightly with bronzer because you don’t wish to waste time in removing & blending if you apply a pigmented bronzer! Moreover Indian skin tones just need a very light hand at contouring because of the skin tone we are blessed with! I used the Sigma Aura Powder Blush Cor-De-Rosa as a blush!
- I used the Wiseshe Contour, Blush & Powder Brush for applying the bronzer & blush because of its unique triangular shape which enables the precised contouring and also facilitates easy blush application!
- The next step is to apply highlighter from the same palette I used bronzer from i.e. Black Radiance True Complexion Contour Palette!Use the highlighter just above your cheek bones and a little over the sides of your forehead! If its daytime, do not go overboard with highlighter!
- And at last dust off any product from the brush and blend the cheek area to make blush & highlighter appear uniform!
You can check the video tutorial below quickly to understand how easily I do this every time I an going outside for a meeting or a date with my girl-gang!