As the name suggest Shahi Chicken has mughlai taste and is cooked with rich ingredients such as butter,cream and chillies.
1 kg Chicken (De boned and cut into pieces)
9-10 garlic minced
5 tomatoes chopped
5 onion chopped
1 cup curd
6 Cardamoms (brown)(Badi elaichi)
Pinch of dal chini(cinnamon) for taste
1 inch shredded ginger
2tsp red chilli powder
2tsp Corainder powder(Dhaniya powder)
Salt to taste
Green coriander/cilantro chopped
pinch of red color
2tsp Kitchen king masala
- Step1-Take a heavy pan and add butter in it.
- Step2-Add brown broken brown cardamom and cinnamon in it.
- Step3-Add chopped onion and saute them till brown.
- Step4-Add ginger ,garlic and chopped tomatoes.
- Step5-Add the curd and all above mentioned masalas
- Step6-Let the masalas cook nicely .
- Step7-After being cooked let it cool and blend it into a mixer grinder.
- Step8-Pass the masala into a sieve to get equal consistency.
- Step9-Now take another pan add butter in it and add the grind-ed masala.
- Step10-Add the chicken and the food color.
- Step11-Cover the pan with a lid and let it get cooked on slow flame.
- Step12-Add beaten cream in it and garnish with chopped coriander.
You might like this also:-
Instant Chicken Quesdilla