QVS false eyelash glue
This is my second purchase of QVS false eyelash glue albeit I do wish to try other companies false eyelashes glueÂ but I haven’t come across any:|
What QVS False eyelashes claims
The secret to false lashes is to make them lookÂ as natural as possible.We suggest you curl your own lashes and apply a light coat of mascara so your own lashes and the false lashes mix easily.
Price Rs – 90
- To re apply adhesive – Draw a fine line of glue along the base of the false lashes.Leave to dry until adhesive is tacky and apply as above.Do Not apply adhesive directly to eyelids.
- It is little hard to take out the product from the glue as most of the time excess product comes out which spoils the look of the tube as well.
- It is a tiny squeeze tube which can be used maximum of 10-12 times.
- It dries up pretty fast which is quite an advantage butÂ often Â leads to forming of clumps when I wantÂ to re apply the adhesive.Taking offÂ the lashes is easy with the glue and the outcome is pretty natural.Glue sets upÂ easily and keeps the eyelashes set for a long time .
- QVS fake eyelash glue doesn’t dry up for months so if you use falsies once in a blue moon then you can give this a try.
I appliedÂ this on my favorite diamond ;)Â ardell eyelashes on my yesterday purple EOTD and they stayed put till 5-6 hours easily.It does leaves the adhesive behind on my lashes which has to be removed off easily which might be a pain for few.
All in all it is a nice eyelash glue which I am going to use till I don’t get anything better soon 🙂
Wise She Rating – 3.5/5
You might like this video of how to apply fake eyelashes.