Recently I got hold of the Ralph Lauren 2 for Women EDT sample size, and I decided to wear it around for a bit before I reviewed it. I am not very particular about smells in general (except that I love roses). But when this smell came to me, it was so vibrant and pretty that I was compelled to like it.
- Quantity: 100 ml.
- Price: $70 (according to the RL website)
The smell is definitely of flirty fruits, especially cranberries, with hints of flowers and a rounding off of something slightly darker. Musk maybe? Whatever might be, the perfume smells really interesting. I love wearing this in the afternoon and early evenings mostly. It is not too light or too heavy, and I have used this for both daywear and nightwear without feeling awkward.
The tiny vial I got was great for a basic understanding of the product, and I still have a bit of it left for me to spritz. I have found the perfume lasting about 3-5 hours on my skin, which can be deemed low in comparison to other perfumes, but at the same time, it does have a good finish to it. It stays a bit longer on clothes, around 8-10 hours. On my skin, it blends in easily and gives off a light, but definite smell which I like.
What I like about Ralph Lauren Big Pony 2 for Women EDT:-
- Nice fruity smell
- Packaging is great
- Blends well with my bodyâ€™s own aroma
- Stays for a good period of time
What I donâ€™t like about Ralph Lauren Big Pony 2 for Women EDT:-
- People who do not like fruity smells should stay away
- Not a good product for those who are looking for something long-lasting
I find that this perfume is really nice, but if honestly I am asked to choose, I will choose something slightly more lasting on me. Like, perhaps, Valentinoâ€™s Rock â€˜N Rose.
Have you tried the Ralph Lauren Big Pony 2 for Women EDT?
You may also enjoy reading:
- The Body Shop White Musk Perfume Review
- QUCO Hair Perfume Spray Review
- Hugo X X Eau De Toilette Review
- MAC Surf Baby Krazy Kahuna Lipglass Review +FOTD
- The Body Shop Aqua Lily Eau De Toilette Review
- Gucci Envy Perfume Review /Gucci Envy Eau De Toilette
- Yardley London Jasmine Body Spray Review
- 5 Simple Tricks To Make Perfume Last Longer
- The Body Shop Kistna Eau De Toilette Review
- Lush Mask of Magnaminty Review
- QVS Eyelash Glue Review
- Mont Blanc Femme Individuelle Soul And Senses Perfume Review
- Body Shop DeoDryâ„¢ Dry-Effect Deodorant Fresh & Floral Stick review
- Khadi Mauri Hair Conditioning Cream Review
- Body Shop Love Etcâ€¦â„¢ Eau De Perfume Review