Ranbaxy Suncros Sunscreen Lotion SPF 26
I have tried a bevy of sunscreens, from drugstore to luxury brands, on my quest to my HG product and this is one such product out of the list. Frankly, on using this sunscreen for a day or two hives broke out all over my face, I was astounded to see such a bad allergic reaction and threw the product into my closet but then I proceeded to break out all over my body and was diagnosed with Measles. A tad too anticlimactic, but nonetheless, I didnâ€™t feel like using the product after that. I overcame thatÂ fear and used this product for over a month, purely for reviewing purposes.
- Price “239 INR.You can buy it from Purplle.com
- Quantity: 100 ml
- Packaging: It comes in a duo chromed, blue and yellow, bottle with product info listed. It can be dispensed from the bottle using the yellow squeezy lid.Â This product has a somewhat runny consistency which makes controlled dispension a bit of an issue.Â But the bottle is sturdy and the lid closes with a satisfying snap, making this product very travel friendly.
My take on the Ranbaxy Suncros Sunscreen Lotion SPF 26:-
On the seemingly unending path to my HG sunscreen, this Ranbaxy sunscreen was a very notable milestone. It is effective in preventing dark spots and skin darkening due to continuous exposure to Sunâ€™s harmful UV rays.
But having a seemingly low SPF formula (I have a sun allergy, 26 is exceedingly low) one has to reapply at continuous intervals, which is a tad too taxing.
On application,Â there is no whitish cast which is a huge plus since most sunscreens make you look like Draculaâ€™s bride. But the formula is too oily and makes you look shiny for atleast half an hour after which it gets absorbed by the skin and settles into a semi matte finish.
What I like about Ranbaxy Suncros Sunscreen Lotion SPF 26:
- Sturdy travel safe packaging.
- You can control the product dispensed easily.
- No whitish cast.
- Easily absorbed by the skin
- SPF 26
What I ldon’t like about Ranbaxy Suncros Sunscreen Lotion SPF 26:
- Periodic reapplication is required.
- It makes your skin a tad too oily
- Runny consistency makes dispension an issue.
Will I repurchase Ranbaxy Suncros Sunscreen Lotion SPF 26? Nope! I have found my HG product.
Will I recommend Ranbaxy Suncros Sunscreen Lotion SPF 26 to friends? If you have dry skin, sure!
Have you used Ranbaxy Suncros Sunscreen Lotion SPF 26?