Now that I am back in my city and shifted to a new house I keep thinking of making my house a better place.Gone are the days (in urban city atleast) where there use to ample amount of space and big garden outside the house.Aah! I so love visiting my mom house now.I Â could store all thing possible that time .Nevermind..! living in flats is equal fun too.With huge societies and like minded people around one can make lots of friends and with that one gets Â to shop more toÂ organizeÂ the house 😉
Â I have been thinking of buying some furniture online as I just don’t have the energy to travel to far end of the city with a little one.Buying from near by places is too expensive .I thought of pulling up some options which I am currently lusting at and are rightly priced and can beÂ deliveredÂ directly to my door step.
Mango Wood Display Rack
I keep thinking where to place all those Â little Ganesha, pots or even fresh flowers which my hubby gift me .This will be an ideal space to display those things something which will look beautiful in the loving room.
Â Price – INR 6999
Mango Wood Wall Shelf
We all love book shelf especially if they are wall shelf.I generally keeps all the unread books to remind myself the pending one Â and it’s a great way to store books and brighten the mundane study room 🙂
Â INR 14,999
Â Right now all my crockey is lying closed in my guest room 🙁 .I have no space to keep them in my kitchen or dining hall and this cabinet will be a great way to show off all the beautiful mugs and cups which we women are obsessed off 😛
Â Well ! I can go on imagining how to re do my house .It’s kind of an unending desire and now that we have online furniture stores also then it gets more tempting.How about you ?
Do you have some ideas or furniture in mind to store crockery and books ?
You might like reading these also:-
- Palmerâ€™s Cocoa Butter Formula Soap Review
- Lotus Herbals Color Dew Nail Enamel Red Rose Color Review
- YSL ROUGE PUR COUTURE # 7 LE FUCHSIA Review & Swatches
- 5 Bollywood Celebrity Beauty Secrets
- Boots Strawberry Yoghurt Intensive Hair Treatment Review
- Meet The Blogger â€“ Appu
- Home Made Hair Fall And Hair Growth Treatment
- 10 Party Hairstyles For Girls With Long Hair
- 10 Must Have Things To Buy From Sephora India
- FOREST ESSENTIALS Facial Ubtan Multani Mitti Review
- Rimmel London Apocalips Lip Lacquer Celestial Review & Swatches
- Meet The Blogger â€“ Althea Lobo