Cetaphil moisturizer reviews – I have heard so much about the Cetaphil products through Indian as well as International blogs & most of them have suggested these products to be very effective & great to use. So after reading so many positive reviews I decided to get the cetaphilÂ lotion for my dry/sensitive skin & here is a review of the moisturizingÂ lotion.
- What does Cetaphil Moisturising lotion claim:Non-comedogenic CetaphilÂ® Moisturizing Lotion has a non-greasy formulation that is mild, non-irritating and long lasting. This gentle moisturizing formula contains emollients and humectants that bind moisture to the skin. This fragrance-free moisturizer contains no lanolins or parabens.
- Price: Rs.200 for 100ml
- My experience using the lotion: I wasnÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t aware that this moisturiser was available in India. In India this is manufactured by Encube Ethicals Pvt Limited & Marketed by Gladerma. One day when I went to a pharmacy I saw a woman purchasing it, so I asked the pharmacist to show me one & asked him if suits sensitive skin, he said doctors even recommend this to babies with sensitive skin who develop rashes! I bought this one & I must say this is a very mild moisturising lotion. The texture of the lotion is neither too thick nor too runny & it takes a while to get completely absorbed. It doesnÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t clog pores or lead to break-outs. If applied during the day time you need to use tissue papers for blotting your face to keep the greasiness down. I usually apply this during night; give my face a 5 minutes massage for the lotion to get absorbed & in the morning I find the skin soft & smooth.
What I like about the lotion:
- Non – comedogenic & doesnÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t clog pores
- Worked really well during the winters.
- Fragrance free.
- Suitable for sensitive, acne prone skin.
- DidnÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t break me out.
- Parabens free.
What I dislike about the lotion:
- Texture is little thick, takes a while to get absorbed & leaves greasiness.
- May seem little greasy for Oily skin but can be used at night time.
- Not a day-time moisturiser.
Will I recommend this to WiseShe readers? Yes definitely for dry or flaky or sensitive skin
Will I repurchase this lotion? Yes once I complete this bottle.
P.S Please consult your Dermatologist before using any drug store bought moisturiser to know if it suits your skin or not. Always do a patch test on your elbow to make sure it doesnÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t lead to reactions because sometimes when you are on some medication, some moisturisers give bad reactions 🙁
You might like reading these also:-