Too Faced Sweet Peach Eye Shadow Palette Review
This is my first time reviewing a product on Wiseshe and I am super excited for it. Today I am going to review one of my most favorite eye shadow palette and also one of the most hyped palettes (for a good reason ) It’s the Too Faced Sweet Peach Eye shadow Palette.
The Sweet Peach palette is the fourth addition to the Chocolate Bar palette family and it’s my favorite out of the bunch.
Let me start by saying that Too Faced always nails it with their packaging. I always get sucked into buying their products mainly because of their packaging and the fact that their product itself is amazing doesn’t help my pocket either!
The Sweet Peach Palette comes in a gorgeous tin packaging with beautiful Peachy ombre color and tiny peach embossing all over the palette. It is quite sleek and sturdy and has a magnetic closure which makes it a great travel buddy.
If you are a beginner, the palette also comes with a Glamour Guide with three looks which can help you create looks with the palette.
My Take on the Too Faced Sweet Peach Eye Shadow Palette
The first thing I noticed once I opened the palette was the fragrance, it smells like delicious peach candy and please do not ask me how I know this but it tastes sweet too. Once on the eyes, the smell fades away and you can’t smell it anymore, so if you are sensitive to fragrances you need not worry.
The palette contains 18 eye shadows which are infused with the juicy scent and anti-oxidant-rich essence of peach. The palette contains peachy pinks, corals, bronzes,Â and pops of purples that are perfect for spring and summer but they also contain deeper browns and purples that can help transition your looks into fall too.
Out of the 18 shades, 5 are matte, 3 shades have specks of glitter in them, 2 satin shades, 1 metallic shade and the rest are shimmery.
The eye shadows are very pigmented, soft and smooth and are easily blendable. Now, since the shadows are so pigmented and soft when you dip your brush in the pan there is a little bit of kick-back but nothing too intense.
Having said that are a few duds in the palette too. The purple shades – Delectable and Talk Derby To Me have a little drier formula hence is a little difficult to blend.
DESCRIPTION OF THE SHADES:
- WHITE PEACH – Light beige with warm, yellowy undertones and a satin finish
- LUSCIOUS – muted medium coppery brown with warm peachy undertones and a metallic finish
- JUST PEACHY – peachy-pinky shade with warm undertones and golden shimmer
- BLESS HER HEART – Olive Green with slight golden and silver reflex
- TEMPTING – blackened brown with warm undertones and a purple flex of glitter
- CHARMED, I AM SURE – Medium Dark Brown with a matte finish
- NECTAR – golden yellow with warm undertones and a satin finish
- COBBLER – reddish brown with warm undertones and a slight shimmer finish
- CANDIED PEACH – Â A true peach color which is matte with pink glitter
- BELLINI – peachy-pink shade with warm golden shimmer finish
- PEACH PIT – dark reddish brown with shimmer finish with purple undertones
- DELECTABLE – dark purple-burgundy with warmer undertones and micro pink glitter and a satin finish
- PEACHES AND CREAM – yellow peach with a matte finish
- GEORGIA – peachy-orange with warm undertones and a matte finish
- CARAMELIZED – medium-dark, warm-toned bronze with a shimmer finish
- PUREE – medium caramel-brown with warm, reddish tones and a matte finish
- SUMMER YUM – medium-dark, red-brown with warm undertones and a matte finish
- TALK DERBY TO ME – blackened purple with a satin sheen and fine pink sparkle
- PRICE- Too Faced Sweet Peach eye shadow Palette – $49
What I like about Too Faced Sweet Peach Eye Shadow Palette?
- Infused with the skin-loving essence of peach and smells like peaches
- Rich, smooth, soft and pigmented shadows
- Easy to blend
- Lasts a long time without creasing
- Versatile Palette
- Complimentary for all skin tone
What I don’t like about Too Faced Sweet Peach Eye Shadow Palette?
- Not Available in India
- You may not like it if you don’t like warm tone shadows
- Few Shades are Dry and not so pigmented and blend-able
- You may not like it if you are sensitive to smell
My Overall Recommendation: I would highly recommend this palette if you love warm tone shadows and are into Peach, Pinks, bronze and copper shades. If you are looking for a palette that is perfect for summer and fall both you will surely love this palette
Have you tried Too Faced Sweet Peach Eye Shadow Palette before?
More Palettes Reviews:-