So, a new foundation has hit the Indian cosmetic market and a person like me can never stay away from trying new bases. After reading Preethaâ€™s review,I was fully convinced to go ahead and buy this!!
About Revlon Colorstay Whipped Creme Makeup Foundation:-
Finally, truly decadent makeup offers ultimate performance. The mousse-like texture feels like silk on your skin. And, the time release formula balances skin for a flawless look. All day flexible wear without flaking, caking or feeling heavy.
-Buildable to full coverage for flawless skin
-Soft, matte finish all day long
-Withstands heat and humidity â€“ great for summer
-Comes in 16 beautiful shades (only 3 being launched in India.)
Revlon Colorstay Whipped Creme Makeup Price In India:-
Rs.800 for 8 fl oz.
PACKAGING: The packaging is beautiful but not travel friendly and itâ€™s too bulky so needs more storage space.A glass jar with a black plastic cap having the shade name and number on it. The glass jar is deceiving as it does look massive but only contains 8 fl oz of product.Product description and ingredients are mentioned at the back of the jar.
a plastic flip is provided.
SHADE: The shade 180 is very close to my skin tone being beige with slight pink undertones. Only 3 shades are provided in India so it is a little difficult to find a shade closer to the skin tone.
TEXTURE, FINISH & STAYING POWER: The texture of the Whipped CrÃ¨me Foundation is very different. It almost has a cool whip like texture, only slightly thicker.
The formula is thick enough that if you turn the bottle upside down, it won’t pour out right away. Very little quantity is needed for the whole face and once blended; it feels very light on skin.
It provides light to build able heavy coverage as per need that I really like. The best part is that you donâ€™t need sponges or brushes to blend it; it blends beautifully with fingers (although I donâ€™t like using fingers.)One layer covers mild redness and minor imperfections.
L: before, R: one layer.
It provides a matte finish but comfortable matte and doesnâ€™t look patchy on skin. One thing I would like to mention is that the foundation takes a couple of minutes to completely set into the skin. The longer you can wait to set the foundation, the better. I would recommend waiting around 5 minutes for this to set before setting with a powder or applying other products to the face to allow it to set into the skin.
I wore it maximum for 9 hours and my face looked fresh then too and I think it can go up to 12 hours too. One thing I would like to mention is that this foundation photographs beautifully and provides a very fresh and clean look to face.
WHAT I LIKE ABOUT REVLON COLORSTAY WHIPPED CRÃˆME MAKEUP FOUNDATION:-
- looks beautiful in photographs.
- can be used sheer or for heavy coverage.
- good staying power
- does not look patchy on skin.
- didnâ€™t break me out.
- blends easily and quickly.
- feels very light on skin.
- it doesnâ€™t transfer to other objects (clothes, cell phone.)
WHAT I DON’TÂ LIKE ABOUT REVLON COLORSTAY WHIPPED CRÃˆME MAKEUP FOUNDATION:-
- The foundation brush cannot be used with this base as it soaks up all the product so this can best be applied with fingers that everyone doesnâ€™t like.
- Â bulky packaging.
- the mouth of the jar becomes messy at times.
- it is not a travel friendly product.
- has a weird fragrance though it subsides after a few seconds.
- Â pricey for the quantity.
- only 3 shades are present.
- Â no SPF.
RECOMMENDATION: Despite the bulky packaging and the price, I would recommend buying this if you can find your shade as it feels very light on skin and provides a wonderful finish to face.
Have you tried Revlon Whipped Creme Makeup Foundation ?
You might like reading these also:-
- MAC Cremesheen Lipglass Double Dare Review & Swatches
- MAC Beauty Lipstick Review & Swatches
- Forest Essentials Ladies Essential Kit Review
- Colorbar Ultimate Eyeliner in Italian Green Review & Swatches
- My Accessorize Haul !
- Cheap & Best Eyeliner Brands
- Easy Graphic Eyeliner Tutorial
- Incolor by Jordana Liquid Lipshine 02 Watermelon Punch Review And Swatches
- Bare Minerals All Over Face Color Duo in Warmth/Rose Radiance Review & Swatches
- Where do I start? -Weight Loss Guidelines For PCOS Women