I have started using serums now that I am 25+, just to be cautious. I wanted to buy Elizabeth Arden good morning serum because I have heard great things about it. But I was not very sure how my skin would behave with a serum hence I settled on a comparatively cheaper alternative â€˜Revlon Age Defying with BOTAFIRM SCULPT-LOGIC Serumâ€™. I will let you know how this has performed.
About Revlon Age Defying with BOTAFIRM SCULPT-LOGIC Deep Re-shaping Face and Contour Serum
– An intensive treatment to reverse visible signs of aging and reveal younger looking skin
– Clear gel booster serum deeply penetrates to help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
– Boosts skin collagen production for firmness and refine skin texture
– Skin looks clear, vibrant & younger
- Quantity: 30 ml
- Price: INR 1015
- Ingredients:Water, Glycerin, Butylen Glycol, Glyceryl Polymethocrylate, Propylene Glycol, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Sodium Hyaluronate, Willow Bark Extract, Triethanolamine, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Acrylates/ C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Diazolidinyl Urea, Fragrance, Methyl Paraben, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Apple Fruit Extract, Tetrasodium EDTA, Saxifraga Sarmentosa Extract, Grape Fruit Extract, Morus Bombycis Root Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Disodium EDTA, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Phenoxyethanol,
My experience with Revlon Age Defying with BOTAFIRM SCULPT-LOGIC Serum Deep Re-shaping Face and Contour Serum:
I would now tell you how my experience has been with this Serum. This feels so light! I had a fear that serums would be sticky but this one is not sticky, it is very easily absorbed by the skin. I love the way this makes my skin supple and smooth. I top it up with my Garnier BB cream and I am good to go.
Since it is a serum, it can be applied in the night too. I have noticed when I sleep with this on; I am greeted with a smooth skin the next day. I cannot comment on its efficacy on wrinkles as I donâ€™t have any but I am definitely happy with the fact that it makes my skin lookÂ healthy and plump.Â I am pretty happy with its performance.
I would not say I would buy it again as I am eyeing Vichyâ€™s new serum but this has not disappointed me either. This was my first experience with Revlonâ€™s skin care and this has turned out to be a pleasant surprise for me. I had little expectations with it but this has proved me wrong.
What I like about Revlon Age Defying with BOTAFIRM SCULPT-LOGIC Serum Deep Re-shaping Face and Contour Serum:-
- It is affordable for a serum when compared to known brands
- Does not make the skin sticky
- Gets absorbed quickly
- Only a little amount is required for face and neck
- Makes skin look plump and healthy
- Easily available at Revlon counter
- Revlon is a trusted brand
What I don’t like about Revlon Age Defying with BOTAFIRM SCULPT-LOGIC Serum Deep Re-shaping Face and Contour Serum:
- I did not find any con but I cannot comment on how well it would work on wrinkles but that is not the productâ€™s fault
In all, if you want to try a serum without breaking your bank, you can definitely give this a try. This might not be a ground breaking serum but it does give decent results.
Â Have you tried Revlon Deep Re Shaping Face & Cotour Serum ?
You might like reading these also:-
- Lakme Absolute Forever Silk Eyeliner Pencil in Blacklast Review & Swatches
- Clinique Rinse off Foaming Cleanser Review
- M.A.C Cosmetics Partners With Renowned Designers For Wills Lifestyle India Fashion Week AW 2013
- Strawberry Raspberry Smoothie For Weight Loss â€“ Wise She Weekend Treat
- Faces Ultime Pro Longwear Matte Lipstick 09 Lust On Review & Swatches
- My â€œSpoil Me Sillyâ€ jewellery Haul
- Overhead Plait Hairstyle â€“ An Easy Quick Fix
- Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Honey Douce Review & Swatches
- A Guide To Duty Free Shopping: Bangkok, Dubai , Muscat & Kuwait