The latest launch by REVLON in Indian market â€“ lacquer balms, comes in around 8 shades ranging from light pink to red, nude, orange, berry and brown. We see twist up lip balms by every other brand these days but REVLON has them in 3 finishes and all of them are much raved for their ease of use and staying power.
Size â€“ 2.7 gm, Price â€“ 800 INR, Available at shoppers stop and health n beauty stores across India.You may get it here.
My experience with Revlon Colorburst Lacquer Balm in Tease:
Shade â€“ TEASE is light to medium shade of warm toned glossy burnt orange with very subtle golden shimmer to it. The shimmer is very subtle and gives that super glossy lacquered finish to lips, not frosty but shiny.
Texture â€“ I adore REVLON lip balms texture no matter whatever finish they are â€“ matte, lacquer or stains, all of them have light weight, creamy and easy to glide texture.
Pigmentation â€“ This is lighter shade and hence is not very pigmented, it has sheer to medium coverage and needs a lot of layering but the best part is that they are not heavy on lips.
Staying power â€“ I get some 1 â€“ 2 hrs of wear with this shade, it is not opaque and hence stays very less as compared to deeper shades from the same range, and you need to re-apply it frequently.
What I like about Revlon Colorburst Lacquer Balm in Tease:
- I like the light summery shade â€“ orange but still have softer look to it.
- The twist up pencil; no wastage and easy to carry around.
- The slight minty smells; feels very refreshing and not at all irritating.
- The colour selection is limited but still they have covered almost every hue; light to dark.
What I donâ€™t like about Revlon Colorburst Lacquer Balm in Tease:
- It has very poor staying power and needs re-application often.
- The colour is not opaque even after several layering.
- And, last but not the least: Price is very steep for these lip balms.
Ratings 3/5 â€“ I do adore these lip balms from REVLON and feel they are must have and they do come in Varity of shades and finish, this is very easy to wear shade of orange.
Have you tried Revlon Colorburst Lacquer Balm in Tease ?
You might also like reading these:-