I know these lip butters have marked their territory eons ago. I am simply addicted to them; you can read my mush review on Revlon lip butter wild watermelon here. The shade I am reviewing today is my staple for winters. You all divas rock dark sultry shades in fall, but somehow I canâ€™t bring myself to wear such shades. This is the only mauve berry pink shade in my stash and I love it to the core.
About Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter:
- Buttery balm + shiny colour
- Buttery balm with beautiful shiny color to give you baby soft, healthy glowing lips. 94% of women felt lips were softer, smoother and instantly hydrated.
- Hydrating mango, shea and coconut butter formula boosts lip moisture by 156%
- Pampering gel formula provides super charged hydration and glides on lips buttery smooth
- Sheer to medium colour with buttery shine
- Available in 24 luscious shades
- Price: INR 600 for 2.55 g.You can buy from here
Packaging: packaging is pretty chic and at the same time practical. Itâ€™s housed in a lipstick kinda bullet where the plastic cap is of the same colour as the lip butter. The only down side is that the cap is too long and itâ€™s a pain to open it.
Texture: itâ€™s super smooth and really glides like butter on the lips. I am a big fan of its texture. It scores full marks on this front. It really has that gel formula which feels amazing on lips
Pigmentation: itâ€™s not heavily pigmented; in fact itâ€™s much sheerer than wild watermelon. I doubt it will cover up extremely pigmented lips.
Shade: oh my! How do I even begin? Itâ€™s the most amazing pinkish berry shade that looks so natural. As if I am born with rosy glossy plump lips. 😛 I am glad itâ€™s on the sheerer side. Itâ€™s my go to office shade these days. It has micro shimmers which add to the glossiness.
Longevity: Lasts for around 3 hours on me but that glossy juicy shine begins to fade away after an hour or two depending on the amount of chattering and snacking done which in my case is too much. 😛 and I could kiss Revlon for the fact that it doesnâ€™t leave any ugly stain behind
Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter Berry Smoothie Swatches:
What I like about Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter Berry Smoothie:
- Awesome gel formula. Keeps me coming back for more.
- Super pretty shade.
- Perfect cross between a lip balm and a lipstick.
- Makes my pout appear glossy and juicy. 😉
- Around 20 shades are available to choose from.
What I don’t like about Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter Berry Smoothie:
- Shimmer particles looks weird after the lipstick fades off. I HATE it.
- Low staying power.
Final verdict: I love these lip butters and would recommend this gorgeous shade to each one of you. Though this one lacks in the pigmentation, it still is my fav shade. If you are a compulsive shimmer hater then this one is not for you. 🙂
So girlies tell me which is your go to fall shade??
Have you tried Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter Berry Smoothie ?
You might also like reading these:-
- e.l.f. Studio Makeup Lock and Seal Review
- Wise She Meet The Blogger Series â€“ Dolon
- INGLOT Freedom Style cream CONCEALER MW 101- Review and Swatches
- Faces Go Chic Lipstick in Twig Review & Swatches
- Inglot 22 T Concealer Brush Review
- MUA Waterproof Mascara Black Review & Swatches
- Picture Perfect: Tips to look awesome in photos
- Herbal Essences Dazzling Shine Shampoo Re