There was a time when Revlon used to be among the more affordable drugstore range. Over a period of time, they have hiked the price for most of their products and now everything is priced very close to Loreal ones. Revlon colorburst lipsticks are one of the best lipstick formulas from the brand. To see how Revlon Colorburst Lipstick Rosy Nude fared, read onâ€¦
About Revlon Colorburst Lipstick Rosy Nude:-
- Unique Elasticolorâ„¢ technology hugs lips with an explosion of color that feels virtually weightless
- Innovative pigments provide immediate, release of rich color on lips in just one swipe
- Contains film-forming polymers for longer wear and skin conditioning properties
- Moisturizers and anti-oxidants, including Sweet Almond Oil, improve lip texture
- Beautiful packaging, with premium bullet lipstick case and embossed Revlon logo on bullet
Price: INR 610 for 3.7g
My experience with Revlon Colorburst Lipstick Rosy Nude:-
Packaging: Colorburst Lipsticks comes in a classy black packaging. It feels quite sturdy, compact and the cap shuts snugly. The lipstick bullet has Revlon embossed on it which adds to the visual appeal. There is a slight modification thatâ€™s done to the packaging recently. Previously the topmost portion of lipstick cap used to complement the color of the lipstick. Now it is full and full a black packaging but still one can easily make out the shade based on the shade labels at the bottom of the tube.
The Shade: The shade Rosy nude is a very pretty pink brown shade that looks very natural on lips. It is an MLBB shade for me. I guess it can work as a great MLBB shade for light to medium skin tones.
Texture & Pigmentation: The lipstick applies creamy without any dragging or pulling. It feels quite lightweight, deposits color evenly and does not settle into fine lines. The lipstick is pigmented enough and goes opaque in 2-3 swipes on my pigmented lips. The lipstick is quite hydrating on its own but for those with extremely dry and chapped lips might want to prep the lips with a lip balm. The texture does not feel sticky and nor does it transfer.
Fragrance & Staying Power: There is no discernible fragrance I could associate with the lipstick. The lipstick stays on me for nearly 4 hours without much fading.
Revlon Colorburst Lipstick Rosy Nude Swatches:-
What I like about Revlon Colorburst Lipstick Rosy Nude:
- Gorgeous MLBB shade
- Non drying
- Does not settle into fine lines
- Does not transfer or bleed
What I don’t like about Revlon Colorburst Lipstick Rosy Nude:
- Expensive for a drugstore brand
- Staying power could have been better
- Tendency to melt in the tube esp. during summers
Final Verdict: Revlon colorburst lipsticks are one of the best lipstick formulas from a drugstore brand. It is creamy, pigmented and non-drying at the same time. I only wish it had a slightly better staying power!
Have you tried Revlon Colorburst Lipstick Rosy Nude?
You might like reading these also:-
- Bourjois Docteur Glamour Lipstick 13 Rose En Forme Review & Swatches
- GUERLAIN La Petite Robe Noire Eau De Parfum Review
- WELLA System Professional Color Save Mask Review
- Coastal Scents Pink Kabuki Brush Review
- How To Take Care Of Skin During Holi
- The Body Shop Almond Oil Hand Rescue Treatment Review
- M.A.C at WLIFW AW 2013 Day 3- MANISH MALHOTRA
- MAC Cleanse Off Oil Review â€“ The Best Makeup Remover
- Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain 040 Rendezvous Rendezvous Review & FOTD
- Flaunting my 1st China Glaze Nail Lacquer in Grape Pop