I am extremely sorry for not replying to comments on my few of the last posts but will make sure not to repeat the same. I had shared STANDOUT shade few days back and now the colour am sharing today is with REVLONâ€™s matte balm review and this time it is everyday wear shade â€“ SULTRY , you have seen reviews for other 3 shades here , here and here .
SIZE â€“ 2.7 Gms,
Price â€“ 800 /- INR, Available at Shoppers Stop, lifestyle or health and glow stores across India
My experience with Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm Sultry:
Shade â€“ SULTRY is medium to dark warm toned plumy brown pink shade, I find this very flattering shade of neutral pink on olive skin tone.
Texture â€“ It has very soft, creamy and very light weight texture, glides super easily on lips but are not forgiving on chapped lips. They are not completely matte, very velvety satiny texture they have but the sheen they have once wears off it gives that perfect matte look.
Pigmentation â€“ it is opaque in two swipes and covers every bit of pigmentation on my lips, all the shades I swatched are opaque in single pass and in two layers looked polished .
Staying Power â€“ I get 4 â€“ 5 hrs of wear easily with this and then it fades leaving behind a light pink satin which is equally wearable.
What I like about Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm Sultry:
- I love the pink brown shade which is so easy to wear kinds.
- The pigmentation is gorgeous and is opaque in a layer or two.
- The texture is very light weight and feels satiny velvety matte on lips.
- The staying power is amazing and the stain they leave behind is also gorgeous.
What I donâ€™t like Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm Sultry:
- I love everything about these matte lip balms apart from the hefty price tag.
Ratings â€“ 5/5
I am totally digging these as I love travel friendly twist up pencils and matte texture which is not drying, these are right up my alley and I may be buying a colour or two more â€“ orange and coral may be. I hope you liked this shade on my lips, itâ€™s not usual choice but I am loving this for that easy to wear look.
Have you tried Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm Sultry?
You might also like reading these:-
- China Glaze Nail Lacquer Flyinâ€™ High Review and NOTD
- DIY â€“ 3 Face Pack Recipes Using Pistachio
- Maybelline Express Finish 40 Seconds Nail Paint â€“ Rosen Pearly Pink & Ã‰clat Brassy Review & NOTD
- 5 Best Natural Eye Pads For Puffy Eyes
- Lâ€™Oreal Go 360 Clean Deep Facial Cleanser for Sensitive Skin Review