Revlon Colorstay Aqua Mineral Finishing Powder Review
Today I shall be reviewing Revlon colorstay aqua mineral finishing powder in shade translucent Medium Deep.
AboutÂ Revlon Colorstay Aqua Mineral Finishing Powder :-
â€¢Instant hydration with coconut water
â€¢Luminous look that lasts all day.
â€¢Shine-free formula made with water, not oil
NEW Colorstay Aquaâ„¢ Mineral Makeup delivers a burst of hydrating coconut water and an instant cooling sensation upon application. The result: your skin looks luminous and its texture smoother. With a shine-free formula thatâ€™s made with water, not oil, this lightweight powder gives you a fresh, flawless finish that lasts all day.
Fragrance free and non-irritating.
- Shades Offered: Revlon offers three shades in this range.
Directions for use:-
â€¢ Apply to cleansed skin after your daily moisturizer.
â€¢ Swirl brush into powder and tap off excess.
â€¢ Blend powder evenly all over face in short, sweeping strokes.
â€¢ After use, close lid tightly.
- Price: Rs. 1150 for 9.9gm
- Texture: It has a soft powdery texture and has some shimmer in it. The finishing powder goes on really smoothly and blends effortlessly.
- Packaging: I was fascinated by the packaging. It comes in a cylindrical transparent plastic pot with a white plastic cap which screw opens. The main attraction was the brush that comes along with it. The brush easily sneaks in which I really like. The bottle shuts firmly thereby making it travel friendly.
My take ONÂ Revlon Colorstay Aqua Mineral Finishing Powder:-
First and foremost let me tell you all, unlike other complimentary makeup brushes the brush that comes with this product is very good. It has soft bristles and the brush does a decent job in application. This product is very apt for on the go touchups.
Coming to the coverage, these powders are finishing powders and for the same reason they donâ€™t provide heavy coverage. It provides very light to light coverage.
The shimmers in it are not very bothersome.I adore the cooling sensation it gives me the moment I use it. Coconut water being the reason behind the cooling sensation I guess. This is so perfect for oily skinned beauties; I bet you all are going to enjoy it. Dry skins may also like it though.
And I have saved the best for the last; this powder gives me a healthy natural glow which I simply adore. Moreover frequent touch-ups will not make you look cakey .
Pros:Revlon Colorstay Aqua Mineral Finishing Powder :-
- Perfect for oily skin.
- Travel friendly packaging.
- Good for frequent touch-ups.
- Provides matte finish, yet gives a healthy natural glow.
- Does feel heavy at all even after touch-ups.
Cons:Revlon Colorstay Aqua Mineral Finishing Powder :-
- â€¢Does not provide full coverage.
Will I Recommend: Of course yes, go grab it if you have not tried it yet.
You might like reading these also:-
- How To Apply And Wash Off Banana And Curd Pack
- Alpha Hydrox Enhanced Cream 10% Glycolic AHA Review
- SaND For Soapaholics Royal Jelly Honeycomb Soap Review
- MAC Cosmetics for Monisha Jaisingh- India Couture Week 2014
- Sleek Makeup Gloss Me Summer 2014 Phoenix Rising Review , Swatches & FOTD
- American Swan Presents Beauty And The Blogger- Introduction To Obstacle Course
- Loreal Paris Color Riche Moist Matte Lipstick Orange Power Review & Swatches
- Ulta Sculpting Palette in Muse Review & Swatches
- DIY â€“ Aloe Vera & Honey Mask For Soft & Shiny Hai