By Debarati Ghosh
Hi all lovely girls there.
About Revlon Shadowlinks Eyeshadow:
Individual, interchangeable eyeshadow links click together to create your own customized palette of possibilities. Available in four fabulous finishes and 30 covetable, collectible shades. Change your look. In a click.
Price– 175 INR for 1.4 gm.
My views with Revlon Shadowlinks Eyeshadow in Plum :
Packaging– They come in a plastic rectangular black case with black rimmed transparent upper lid. Packaging is quite nice and classy. Those tiny cases have a side panel which permits one to attach another case with it and so on. In this way you may create your own pallet. Packaging is travel friendly as the lid is tight enough.
Shade and pigmentation– The shadow is a true plum color without any pink undertone. This is good for soft smokey eyes for morning outing. Pigmentation is not so intense as one need to swipe 3-4 times to show the color properly. If you have dark circles you would face problems to show intense color. Pigmentation is medium.
Texture and staying power– The texture is not chalky at all and this particular shade has no shimmer which I like the most. The powdery texture of this eye shadow feels soft on lids. But the staying power is lower if used without a primer or base. It stays hardly 2 hours without base but extends staying power 4-5 hours if used with base.
What I like about Revlon Shadowlinks Eyeshadow in Plum :
- Nice classy packaging
- Very affordable
- Provision for creating your own pallets
- Smooth texture
- Shade is beautiful
What I donâ€™t like about Revlon Shadowlinks Eyeshadow in Plum :
- Staying power could have been better
I didnâ€™t find any other con about this tiny cute shadow.
Final verdict– Overall this is a nice shadow and worth trying at this price range. Very dusky skin may find it hard to show the color nicely.
Have you tried Revlon Shadowlinks Eyeshadow in Plum?
Â You might to read:-
- Help Baby Twisha- Lets Brighten Someone Elseâ€™s World Too by Donating This Diwali
- 10 Coastal Scents Duo Defining Wands Reviews+ Video Review
- 10 Beautiful Amrapali Jewels You Can Try This Diwali
- Colorbar Creme Touch Lipstick in Craving Pink Review & Swatches
- 11 Tips To Style Yourself This Diwali
- Lakme 9 to 5 Matte Lip Color M1 Rose Management Review & Swatches
- 3 DIY Beauty Recipes For Glowing Skin On Diwali