Revlon custom eyes were introduced in six shades and I being my shopoholic self couldn’t resist and bought all the six eyeshadow palette 😀
This is what Revlon claims:-
Easily create and customize the eye look you want with 4 shadows and 1 liner. For dramatic eye popping looks like never before!
- Price INR 625
- PackagingÂ -Â Its a sleek palette which has a side open trendy flap.These are travel friendly with a sponge applicator.One side of the applicator has a usual brush and on the opposite side is a thin eyeliner sponge brush.I rarely like any sponge applicator which comes in the palettesÂ but this one is sturdy and it makes the eyeshadow application pretty easy.
Metallic chic consist of four shades and one eyeliner which too is in powdered form so can be used as an eyeshadow Â as well as an eyeliner.
- Greyish Â – This shade is a warm Â greyish blue which lacks bit of pigmentation.It has satiny finish and is matte in texture.
- Green – Its a dark forest green shade with very very fine golden shimmer in it.This is one of the most pigmented Â and gorgeous shades and has maximum lasting power in this palette.
- Yellow – It’s a yellowish golden shade which is powdery and I didn’t like it much .Anyways , I am not too fond of yellow eyeshadows and neither own any other shade in MAC or any other brand.
- Copper – It’s a copper brown shade with golden sheen to it.It’s a gorgeous shade with good pigmentation .Can be used in crease or eyelid and I enjoyed using it.
- Black – It’s sheer black shade which is chalky but when used as an eyeliner turns out well.
On the back of the palette is a a drawing of the palette showing how to use the various shades.
It has these sweater like impression engraved in them and with regular use I didn’t find any of the shade getting mixed with each other .
Swatches of Revlon Custom Eye shadow & liner Metallic chicÂ
Bluish Grey and golden darkish green (LtoR)
I used it on my eyes today and I didn’t like the yellow though sheer black worked fine as an eyeliner.
Will I recommend it to others – If you like the copper, green and grey in this pallete then you can otherwise it’s not a must have from this collection.
Wise She Rating :-
- Overall – 3/5
- Price – 3.5/5
- Texture – 3.5/5
- Colours – 3.5/5