Revlon CustomEyes Eyeshadow & Liner Palette Rich Temptation Review
Revlon Rich temptation – This is the third palette from the custom eyeshadow & liner palette collection of Revlon .I have reviewedÂ Smokey sexy and Party pops before.I like Rich temptation because of its shades and also because of the pigmentation.Leaving beside pink all the four shades are pretty much pigmented.
What Revlon Claims
- Easily create and customize the eye look you want with 4 shadows and 1 liner. For dramatic eye popping looks like never before!
- Price INRÂ 625
- Packaging – Sleek with a side open flap.Great to carry while travelling.
On the back of the palette is a a drawing of the palette showing how to use the shades 🙂
Â Shades of Revlon CustomEyes Rich Temptation Eyeshadow (L to R)
- Pink – It’s a tea rose colour eyeshadow which is the only shade which lacks pigmentation and doesn’t show up on my eyes.It’s chalky and staying power is less of this shade.
- Deep Purplish Plum – Immensely pigmented this shade works beautifully when used to deepen the crease.
- Beige – This is a dessert sand warm beige colour which is little bit chalky but goes well with all the eyeshadow shades present in this palette.It’s not very long staying as well.
- Green – A jungle green shade which has a nice pigmentation and stays long on my eyes.It looks beautiful when used alone or paired with MAC carbon or MAC espresso.One can wear it every day.
- Dark Plum – This a veryÂ highly pigmented shade with some bright plum shimmer in it which is hardly visible but does give beautiful sheen.
Swatches ofÂ Revlon CustomEyes Rich Temptation Eyeshadow & Liner Palette
Â What I like about Revlon CustomEyes Rich Temptation Eyeshadow & Liner Palette
- Beautiful shades which are available in six palette
- Very smooth in texture
- Beautiful embedded pattern
- There are 5 eyeshadow shades of price Rs 625 which makes it decently priced
- Easily available.
- Good pigmentation
- Long staying power
- Shades don’t crease
- Nice Sponge applicator
Eye makeup with Revlon CustomEyes Rich Temptation Eyeshadow
Leaving beside the pink I didn’t have to struggleÂ in building up the shade.
What I didn’t like about Revlon CustomEyes Rich Temptation Eyeshadow & Liner Palette
- Revlon made the palette travel friendly but forgot to add inbuilt mirror in it:(
- Chalky pink shade
- I don’t see any difference in all the eye shadows and calling it a liner palette is just an add on .
- Will I recommend it to others – Yes,Â If you like the shades of the palette then do try it out.
Wise She Rating -3.5/5
You might like reading these also:-
- Best Foundation For Uneven Skin Tone
- Revlon CustomEyes Shadow & Liner(Smokey Sexy & Metallic Chic)
- Faces Cosmetics Nail Enamel Rose Taupe 07 Review & Swatches
- Best Primer For Large Pores & More
- Revlon Luxurious Colour Smoky Crayon Photos & Swatches