How about calling all the stars to settle down on your eyes right in the beginning of the day ? Do I sound like a girl living in Â my own dream world 😛 .Well! It isn’t a bad idea especially when makeup is around which can take you places 🙂
Introducing newly launched Revlon Diamond Lust Eyeshadow which might take your breath away when you see it in the pan.Moment I saw it I knew it has to be mine. :heart:
- Price – INR 500(with the discount season on you can get these at15% off in lifestyle)
About Revlon Diamond Lust Eyeshadow
Revlon Luxurious Color Diamond Eye Shadow singles have a smooth high sparkle iridescent finish. Rich, refined pigments and velvety smooth textures glide on smoothly and blend effortlessly to define and accent eyes. From the Expressionists Fall 2011 collection by Gucci Westman.
This eyeshadow quad is from the new Revlon collection expressionist and there are five Â shades in this quad which are as follows:-
- Â Celestial silver
- Plum galaxy
- Starry pink
- Neptune star
- Â Night sky
In the pan it looks likes a Â charcoal eyeshadow with lots of silver shimmer but when swatched it is more prettier because of Â multidimensional glitter Â in it.
If you are some one who love smoky eyes but is afraid or new to blending then this is the right eyeshadow for you.It’s just too pretty and I love to wear it in Â evening or even Â during the day and if you are like me then try using it with different darker Â base such as purple and blues under it ,it comes out simply gorgeous.
I have used this maximum of ten hours and it has stayed on my eyes without much of fall.Charcoal shade fades a bit but evenly and the shimmer stays intact and keep shining.
Swatches – I have swiped it once here.It’s pigmented and adds lot of depth to your eyes.
I just used this on my eye lids Â without pairing it with any other eyeshadow shade.The holographic effect of this eyeshadow gives multicolour shine 🙂
and in the below picture I used MAC Ash violet fluidline on my lower lashline Â and gave winged eyeliner look to my eyes with lots of mascara and black eyeliner on Â waterline.
Â Eyeshadow can be applied sheer or the pigmentation can be built up .There can be a bit of fall but notÂ somethingÂ which u will detest.
What I like about Revlon Diamond Lust Eyeshadow :–
- It’s highly pigmented and intense
- Great for two minute smoky eyes
- Not powdery or chalky with great staying power
- One pan will last ages
What I do not like about Revlon Diamond Lust Eyeshadow
- I wish there would be an inbuilt mirror in it .
- It creases a bit but if I compare it with other drugstore brand eyeshadow its almost nill.
- Recommendation – Absolutely! I love it and all smoky eye lovers should check it out 🙂
- Pigmentation -4/5
- Availability -4/5
- Staying power – 4/5
- Price Vs Quality – 4/5
- WiseShe Best of 2011 – Best Revlon Products
- Revlon 12 Roasted Coffee Lip Liner Review and Swatches
- Revlonâ€™s Just Bitten Lip Stain +Balm Passion Review and Swatches
- Revlon Luxurious Color Kohl eyeliner in Pure White Review & Swatches
- Revlon Colorburst Lipgloss in Aubergine Review
- Revlon Colorburst Lipgloss in Orchid :Swatch,Review
- 4 Revlon ColorBurst Lipgloss Reviews
- Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Balm Clear Crystal & Peach Crystal
- Revlon Colorstay Mineral Finishing Powder 030 Sunkiss Swatches, Photos
- Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick Swatches & Photos
- Revlon Superlustrous Frost Cha Cha Cherry Lipstick Swatches,Review & FOTD
- Revlon Colorstay Mineral Finishing Powder Brighten 010 Eclatant Swatches
- Revlon Colorburst Lipgloss in Hot Pink Review & Swatches