Getting a mini travel size lipgloss compartment which has four lip glosses on its top and a compartment below which can pull out and has a beautiful lipstick – sounded like a deal to me especially from Revlon where a single lipgloss costs INR 600 .
Revlon Expressionist Gucci Lipgloss has been recently launched in India in Revlon expressionist collection.I have already reviewed Revlon Expressionist eyeshadow from this collection in Night Sky and Plum Galaxy which are just too pretty. I am loving the collection already.
About Revlon Expressionist Gucci Lipgloss Bordeaux
Get the look with Expressionists. Available in limited edition Bordeaux in the snow. Apply the deep Bordeaux all over cream color on the bottom of palette to lips and cheeks for a pop of fall expression. Complete the look with any of the four lip glosses on top of the compact for glossy shine.
- PriceÂ -INR 725 (Around $6.99 abroad ).
Packaging of the product is really interesting .It has four lipgloss fitted in the upper case where there is a beautiful Fuchsia pink , Silver shimmer , nude and a transparent lip gloss.
In the lower compartment which needs to be pulled out has a mini lip brush and its a egg plant colour in a round form.
- Texture –Â All the four lipgloss are thick in consistency and are not light weight. It is easy to pick them up from the mini brush. Texture of the lipstick is quite drying and I needed to swipe the lipstick brush 2-3 times to pick the colour in the brush.
- Fragrance – I find it almost fragrance free 🙂
I like all the four shade of the lipgloss and they suit me well.Â Fuchsia pink looks quite pretty and covers pigmentation well and when I add silver shimmer lip gloss over it for a change and it looks fab.
Swatches – (Lto R) Fuchsia pink lip gloss, nude brown lip gloss, Transparent, and silver shimmer.Last one is a matte wine shade.
Fuchsia pink shade covers pigmentation easily and I love how it looks on my lips. As this is a darker shade, it stays for 3-4 hours easily on my lips and if I have a meal in between then the tint stays. This is most long staying shade amongst Â all.
This is how it looks when I dab some silver shimmer lip gloss over the Fuchsia pink shade.
As the lipstick shade is too drying, I apply the nude lipgloss and then topped the wine lipstick shade over it 🙂 This stayed for 2 hours maximum on my lips when I just dabbed it lightly. One can increase the pigmentation by layering it more as per choice.
This is the nude lip gloss shade and it’s one nude which suits me beautifully. Finally a nude shade which turns out good for me ..yeyye!
What I like aboutÂ Revlon Expressionist Gucci Lip Gloss:-
- Generally when we buy a lipgloss set few shades suit us while the rest just Â keep lying ,but in this one almost all shades suit me 🙂
- Sturdy Packaging and fragrance free
- Decent staying power
- Five shades in one set so I find it worth the price! Of course Rs 100-200 less would have made it more lovable
What I do not like about Revlon Expressionist Gucci Lip Gloss:-
- Lipstick shade is too drying
- I have to clean the brush all the time to dip it into another shade otherwise it getÂ transferred.
- Quantity of the lipgloss is quite less(looks a lot though).One lip gloss will last for 7-8 uses.
Recommendation – I like the mini lip gloss set. Shades are beautiful and will suit most skin tones. If you travel a lot then this will help you out 🙂
Overall – 4/5
- Pigmentation – 4/5
- Price Vs Quality – 4/5
You might like reading these also:-
- Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick Swatches & Photos
- Revlon Superlustrous Frost Cha Cha Cherry Lipstick Swatches,Review & FOTD
- Sephora Lip Attitude Star Wild Bronze 21 Review & Swatches
- Laura Mercier Lipstick Pixie Review & Swatches
- 3 Lâ€™oreal Color Riche Nutri Shine Lipstick Reviews
- 8 MAC Lipsticks Swatches For Indian Skin & Dark Lips
- MAC VIVA GLAM Cyndi Lipstick Review
- Lakme 9to5 Day Perfect Lip Color in Pacific Sunset Review
- MAC Lipstick In HIGH TEA Review