My obsession for brown eyeliner pencils is never going to end. This little beauty is one the privileged members of my brown eye pencil club. Did it meet my expectations or not ? Read on.
About Revlon Eyeliner Pencil Toast :-
Featured Use: Revlonâ€™s Global Artistic Director, Gucci Westman, paired a contoured eye with a strong lip for the Luca Luca Fall 2011 collection which included hot red lips using the Revlon Colorburst lipstick â€˜Crimsonâ€™ and the eye pencil used for the soft contoured look was the Revlon eyeliner pencil in Toast.
What Revlon claims about the Eyeliner Pencil in Toast:-
- Â For a smooth and powdery finish
- Â Easy to blend and contour
- Soft powder- smooth matte
- Gives precise definition to eyes
- Price: Rs. 265
- Quantity: 1.15GM
My Experience with this Revlon Eyeliner Pencil
This is a medium brown eye pencil, which is already my HG eye liner cum kohl pencil shade. I use this eyeliner pencil both as eyeliner as well kohl pencil on my waterline and lower lashline. Like i already told you girls in my previous post, I have prominent dark circles and if I use kohl, I become a panda. So, my best bet are brown kohl pencils.
Shade/Colour – The Revlon Eyeliner Pencil in Toast has a beautiful medium brown shade, itâ€™s not dark brown kind of shade. If I compare it with my Faces eye pencil in metal brown, the Faces pencil is blackish brown but this one is plain brown. It is indeed the shade which I have been searching forever. My search is over now.
Revlon Eyeliner Pencil Toast Swatches:-
- Texture – Revlon Eyeliner Pencil in Toast is not very creamy and that makes it less prone to breakage. Even though its not very soft, it glides easily on eyes without any pulling and scratching. It can be easily sharpened without breaking or much product wastage.
- Pigmentation and colour payoff – This particular shade is quite pigmented and I need to apply it 1-2 times on my waterline and lower lashline to get a decent amount of colour. My upper eyelids are dark pigmented and I have to apply it 3-4 times to show. I donâ€™t blame the eyeliner pencil because most colours donâ€™t show well on my dark upper lids.
- Staying power – This Kohl pencil has good staying power and does not even smudge. It stays on my waterline for 3-4 hours and then starts fading but does not give me any racoon eyes. On my eyelids, it stays for almost whole day till it is removed. To completely remove it, I need an oil based cleanser.
The only cons I find about this pencil is that it does not mention any list of ingredients.
- Verdict – I will repurchase it, if it gets over. I find it quite decently priced too.
The only cons I find about this pencil is that it does not mention any list of ingredients.Â I will definitely repurchase it, if it gets over.
Â You might like reading these also:-
- Revlon PhotoReady Powder & Revlon PhotoReady Foundation
- Revlon PhotoReady Compact Makeup Photos & Swatches
- Revlon PhotoReady Concealer Photos & Swatches
- Revlon Launches PhotoReady Collection
- Revlon Illuminance Creme Shadow Va Va Va Bloom Review
- Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick Pink Velvet Review & Swatches
- Revlon Age Defying Spa Face Illuminator Review
- RevlonÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Global Artist Director Creates a Fresh Modern Look
- How To Use Revlon Touch & Glow Foundation & Revlon Touch and Glow Pressed Powder
- 8 Revlon Colorburst Lipstick Swatches